Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:50 pm
- Forum: Australian Land Speed Racing History
- Topic: Australian record attack! Lake Lefroy.1973
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1026
Saw this in a second hand shop. Thought there might be some interest. I'm sure you guys would be interested but i can't get the pics to load.
Congrats to you Dave. Hello to Clair. Didn't make it this year. 8 month old baby was crook, and I high sided my mps bike on Australia Day at eastern creek. She didn't fair so well cart wheeling into the fence. I came out with a busted collarbone and sternum. Great news on the new engine. Hope to see...
- Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:02 am
- Forum: Chassis, Suspension and Saftey
- Topic: is braided brake line accepted in production classes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3266
Last year I was pipped for having a braided rear brake line on my p/p bike. The rules read to me"must silhouette stock bike". surely this it's getting to be nit picking but I nearly couldn't run last year because of difference of opinion. Can a bike inspecter pleasePp give some clarity.