speedweek vs clipsal

Go here to find out what's happening in Oz

Moderator: DLRA

penny

speedweek vs clipsal

Post by penny »

please keep in mind that the clipsal v8 supercars start the thursday of our event so things such as rentalcars maybe in short supply so we may have to book early .paul
DON NOBLE

Re: speedweek vs clipsal

Post by DON NOBLE »

penny wrote:.... the clipsal v8 supercars start the thursday of our event .... so rentalcars maybe in short supply ...... .paul
:lol: :lol: :lol: so they racing rentals , hey probly more excitng than 2 brand supercar racing... or is it that the rental co,s have v8 supercars , nah rather have the Xtrail pls . :lol: :lol: :lol:
pls excuse my warpedness :roll: :roll: :roll:
NOW LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND
RED NISSAN WAGON 1986 # 281
2002 F/PRO 125.4 MPH RECORD
2003 F/PRO 140.2 MPH RECORD
2005 F/GC 137.9 MPH RECORD
2006 F/GC 141.1 MPH RECORD
1/4 mile ( drags ) @ Willowbank 14.15 @ 97.61 mph August 2006
jrbcastle

Re: speedweek vs clipsal

Post by jrbcastle »

DON NOBLE wrote:
penny wrote:.... the clipsal v8 supercars start the thursday of our event .... so rentalcars maybe in short supply ...... .paul
:lol: :lol: :lol: so they racing rentals , hey probly more excitng than 2 brand supercar racing... or is it that the rental co,s have v8 supercars , nah rather have the Xtrail pls . :lol: :lol: :lol:
pls excuse my warpedness :roll: :roll: :roll:
X-Trail ? Don you have never been the same since you sold Cedric have you . Poor old New Zealander better get back on your train . :D
David Leikvold

choo choo

Post by David Leikvold »

Hey Don, QR is currently looking for part-time trainee Citytrain drivers. Pays about $57k plus penalty rates for a 30 hour week. $57k is about $NZ 8 million I think :lol: . Come back now!
Good, Fast, Cheap, pick any two!
Lynchy

Post by Lynchy »

He probably won't like the commute though Dave....
Rob

Post by Rob »

I can see it now, the Trans-Tasman tunnel :shock:
I owe, I owe, so off to work I go.
DON NOBLE

Re: choo choo

Post by DON NOBLE »

David Leikvold wrote:Hey Don, QR is currently looking for part-time trainee Citytrain drivers. Pays about $57k plus penalty rates for a 30 hour week. $57k is about $NZ 8 million I think :lol: . Come back now!

Am quiet happy driving the old deisel tourist train . 2 weeks ago we had it flying , cracked the magic 20 kmh ( 21kmh to be exact on my GPS ) . Much more cruizy than Citytrain , do they get to chase farmers Browns cows off the line or wave to all the kids as we drive our train down the main street ( true ) . My pay rate for this is ZERO , but I luvs it :D
NOW LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND
RED NISSAN WAGON 1986 # 281
2002 F/PRO 125.4 MPH RECORD
2003 F/PRO 140.2 MPH RECORD
2005 F/GC 137.9 MPH RECORD
2006 F/GC 141.1 MPH RECORD
1/4 mile ( drags ) @ Willowbank 14.15 @ 97.61 mph August 2006
David Leikvold

stoned

Post by David Leikvold »

No, no cows but the kids down Beenleigh way have recently been throwing rocks at the drivers. Smashed one bloke's windscreen, fortunately the rock didn't get through the laminated glass. One set of idiots, probably the same ones, blocked the track and then pelted the driver with rocks when he stopped the train and got out to clear the obstruction. Some people just shouldn't be breeding.
Good, Fast, Cheap, pick any two!