Who`s ready,?.

Go here to find out what's happening in Oz

Moderator: DLRA

team shep

Re: Who`s ready,?.

Post by team shep »

can we use our fia/cams compliant 2 layer suits and flameproof undies for this year? i have been able to get sfi tagged gloves, boots and balaclava. Can we use sfi5 suit and flameproofs? any info would be appreciated.
team shep#642
momec2

Post by momec2 »

Mals Effie is back on track.
Thanks to the help of some very good dedicated people we have done a months work in the last 5 days and providing the dyno goes well Monday we will make it. No pressure.
Fire engine tommorow when we fix the starter spacing and fix the PM headers that don't bolt up :evil: :evil: :evil:
I fly out Monday night and the truck has to be mechanicaly finished by then as I don't finish my next shift till the Friday before racing.
Hot and dry, Hot and dry, Bloody hot, Bloody dry, gunna make it

SHIT

Chris
alan

Post by alan »

Motor still on the stand, guide plates wrong, manifold doesn't line up with Brownfield heads. :(
Take the die grinder to the manifold tomorrow.
Motor is going in tomorrow, no matter what !!!

No matter where you go - there you are !
Team Speed ( Stan 603 )
The Panel Van Man

Post by The Panel Van Man »

So are we all ready for this year we've had 12 months. But if you are like me, plenty of time but not plenty of money. Money runs out real quick now so is time. Engines in, get injector drivers this week, cover for gas tanks ordered & it's March next week Bloody Hell! More late nights. Good luck to every one see you at the lake. Better be DRY. TPVM.
wfpv
GeeTee

Post by GeeTee »

fAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKK! When is it?!
:shock: