2011 Pre-Entries now posted

Go here to find out what's happening in Oz

Moderator: DLRA

DLRA
Site Admin

2011 Pre-Entries now posted

Post by DLRA »

I've just posted the Pre-Entries for the 2011 Speed Week, this includes those received up until last mail on Thursday the third.
See - the 2011 Events page at http://www.dlra.org.au/2011.htm

Now many of these prentries are not complete, they do not include some or any class details and they do not include vehicle numbers.
Please get these details to me as soon as possible. drylakesracersau@hotmail.com

Why is this so important? No number or class details and your run cannot be recorded on the new timing system.

And when you present at the start line your vehicle number and driver number have to be clearly visable.

[Rant]
I cannot believe that someone would go to the all the cost and effort of constructing a vehicle, getting all their safety equipment together, pay to enter an event and then drag themselves and all that gear into the outback and either not know or not care what class they are running. I mean would you at least want to know what record you are up against ?(shake my head)
[End of Rant]
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor
club animal

Re: 2011 Pre-Entries now posted

Post by club animal »

Woppa ring Animal
Regards ANIMAL
Member 151
NAC 200+mph club
DLRA 200 mph club
going fast is my blast
DLRA
Site Admin

Post by DLRA »

Just finished second pass on pre-entries list.
Now includes links to classes, all records and personal bests where class details have been provided.
Had a couple of people contact me today with more details for their entries, thanks very much to them.
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor
penny

Post by penny »

it's either VW Australia or Volkswagon Australia that is the entrant for 4 VW's .They purchased the fire systems from the O.G. speed shop in adelaide , and i assume they were hoping for some good press and stunning photos .
glengowrie annexe of the Institute of Backyard Studies