NSW Members-Venue Proposal for Club Meeting

Go here to find out what's happening in Oz

Moderator: DLRA

Ratmuller

NSW Members-Venue Proposal for Club Meeting

Post by Ratmuller »

Subject to approval of the DLRA Committee I want offer the Ratmuller Racing Team workshop at Amaroo Park, Annangrove NSW as a venue for any future Club meetings of the DLRA.
There are a growing number of NSW members who are unable to attend meetings in Victoria so the proposal is to have a Committee member from Victoria attend scheduled meetings to provide NSW members with up to date information and clarification of Club activities.
As indicated this proposal would need approval of the existing Committee but the offer is on the table.
The Ratmuller Racing Team had prepared 5 Volkswagen vehicles for the 2012 event and is keen to continue the involvement going forward.
Stephen Muller
PeterB

Re: NSW Members-Venue Proposal for Club Meeting

Post by PeterB »

G'day Stephen,

Sounds like a plan! :D

Compared to Victoria, Ratmuller Racing HQ is just down the road from my place! :wink:

Cheers, Pete
Ratmuller

Re: NSW Members-Venue Proposal for Club Meeting

Post by Ratmuller »

Thanks Pete,depending on the response recieved I will set a date for a BBQ get together, happy for the workshop to be a meeting place where like minded folk can share ideas and suggestions . I think NSW needs a place to gather and chew the fat so to speak......cheers steve ph 0400356057