NSW Members Meeting- 16th June 2012

Go here to find out what's happening in Oz

Moderator: DLRA

BIG GAZ

NSW Members Meeting- 16th June 2012

Post by BIG GAZ »

There is a general invitation to all members to attend a pre-AGM meeting to discuss any issues that members feel should be brought up at the AGM in Melbourne.
Obvious issues are the Constitution that needs to be voted on, Lake Omeo, Bilpa (Bedourie), next years Lake Gairdner, 2013 DLRA Rule Book, saftey, pre- event sctrutineering, DLRA Website, etc, etc
I will have proxy forms available for signature and collection as I will be attending the AGM on the Sunday.
The venue is at:
233 Annangrove Rd
Annangrove
for lunch starting at 12.00pm. There will be a BBQ available so bring your own meat, drinks etc.
If anyone has any questions please PM your email address and I will respond or call me on 0409 196025.
GAZ
PeterB

Re: NSW Members Meeting- 16th June 2012

Post by PeterB »

G'day Gaz,

I've let Steve know that I'll be turning up at about 1:00pm, as I work Saturday mornings. See you then :D

Cheers,

Pete
Ratmuller

Re: NSW Members Meeting- 16th June 2012

Post by Ratmuller »

Thanks Gary, this is a great opportunity for members to meet and discuss issues that are important to them, I understand that Gary is happy to be the caravelle of ideas the very next day in melbourne. If you want to vote here is a chance to make it count, look forward to meeting like minded salt addicts cheers steve