TECH INSPECTION - CARS

Go here to find out what's happening in Oz

Moderator: DLRA

BOB ELLIS

TECH INSPECTION - CARS

Post by BOB ELLIS »

Could any one that helped us out at Tech Inspection in 2013 that is NOT on the list below , please post here or PM or Email me at cambridgemotorsport@bigpond.com .

Chief Inspector Bob Ellis
Inspectors Rod Drabsh
Mark Dunn
Lionel West
Chris Hanlon
Assistants Mike Davidson
Kurt Dunn
Denis Carol

Also . if any of you are interested in joining our team and learning about Tech inspection , please contact me via email or PM.

We need help to set up the Tech area on Thurs afternoon/Friday morning , with out help we cannot be open for business on time! Also help is required to dismantle and store the Tech area at the end of Speed week !!

Inspection starts on Friday 28th Feb at Noon , Sat 8.00 - 4.00 , Sun 8.00 - 3.30 . Monday thru Friday during competition I need one or two volunteers/assistants at the tech area (this can be on a rotating roster basis) to deal with late arrivals , reinspections etc.

There will be an inspectors meeting each morning before Tech opens (after the general officials meeting),so if you are an inspector you MUST be there !!

Bob Ellis
DLRA Chief Car Inspector
gennyshovel

Re: TECH INSPECTION - CARS

Post by gennyshovel »

Rob Wilson & myself ( Team Two Bob Engineering) will be able to assist with packup duties at the end of Speedweek Bob
Tiny
Tiny DLRA# 484
Postiebike Racing , created & funded by TwoBob Engineering
BOB ELLIS

Post by BOB ELLIS »

Thankyou Tiny!!
BOB ELLIS

Post by BOB ELLIS »

Big Thankyou to Clare Bros Racing,, Not only have they made us new shade structures for the Tech area , the boys are bringing the gear down on its own trailer and putting the shade structures up and then taking them down and then taking them back to beef country!!! It will obviously be costing me more than a few coldies!! But they have earned it!!
Thankyou Trevor and Colin.
Lynchy

Post by Lynchy »

Bob - Gary Satara will also be there for you to use and abuse.

Also, are you coming over on monday for the testing of the timing gear?

Lynchy