Site Admin

DLRA General Meeting and Information Day

Post by DLRA »

Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor
vetteracer

Re: DLRA General Meeting and Information Day

Post by vetteracer »

Greg- I know this is a big ask, but is there any possibility of the Gen. Meeting being recorded, and then made available for members to download from the website. I realise this would add to your workload but as a sign of good faith, I am prepared to put $50.00 in the pot, towards the cost of necessary equipment. Travel cost & time make it impractical for most non Vic. members to attend, and I feel this is a small price for me (and hopefully a few others) to pay to be kept fully informed. By the way, I am not "cashed up" but as I personally think our annual membership fee should a bit more than that voted in at theAGM, I am happy to chip in.
Denis
BIG GAZ

Post by BIG GAZ »

Dennis
Is this called a webcast? If we look at how many people use the website or use the forum we could determine whether there would be any demand for it live. From the response to TryBooking it was pretty disappointing unfortunately. Sitting through potentially four or five hours of meeting sitting on the computer would be a bore and would have very little appeal. The simplest solution would be to take the minutes as usual by hand and try to have then out a little earlier. Sorry Greg! Now that you are VP maybe the Secretary job (at least at the meetings) should be passed on to someone else. I am happy to volunteer. It may keep me busy so I don't talk so much. Just an idea you might float past the committee.
GAZ
vetteracer

Post by vetteracer »

Point taken Gaz- I had not meant "live" but a recording which could be downloaded later. I've been involved in personally taking minutes, and also in trying to correct minutes which did not accurately record the "spirit" of the meeting. No worries, it seemed like a good idea at the time, after probably a few too many Johnnie Walkers. Good luck with the engine probs- maybe you should have used a CHEVY. (Sorry, could not resist!) Seriously, I hope it is not too expensive, or terminal.
Denis
DLRA
Site Admin

Post by DLRA »

Don't forget!
Meeting tomorrow!
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor
DLRA 112

Post by DLRA 112 »