WHOSE RACING IN 2006 ???

Go here to find out what's happening in Oz

Moderator: DLRA

gennyshovel

Post by gennyshovel »

What a great Idea Alphabet ! Maybe you could borrow it after you hole a piston too?? :?:
Cheers 8) Tiny
Tiny DLRA# 484
Postiebike Racing , created & funded by TwoBob Engineering
Dr Goggles

hole in pissed on

Post by Dr Goggles »

...keep the pushie Tiny ,Alphabet's got you 9:1 on that front :wink:
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
alphabet

Post by alphabet »

WTF :o :shock: brought that response :?: did you click on the link and watch that that bloke on that treadley :?: :shock: :D :D
Dr Goggles

rocket-man

Post by Dr Goggles »

Dr Goggles wrote:...keep the pushie Tiny ,Alphabet's got you 9:1 on that front :wink:

was just a comment on the number of pots......however I have now seen the clip....was that 245km/h on his digital speedo??
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
alphabet

Post by alphabet »

:) goggles was'nt refering to you as you seem to have a sense of humour about you and yes he went 245kph on that treadley and he does'nt appear to be sporting a snell 2000 either :P :D :D
gennyshovel

Post by gennyshovel »

:D :wink: Hardy harrr (was reluctant to open the link alphabet)
Tiny DLRA# 484
Postiebike Racing , created & funded by TwoBob Engineering
alphabet

Post by alphabet »

:cry: :cry: :cry: guess it does'nt look to good at the prospects of us ever becoming bigtime kissing/cousin drinking buddies, and just when i was starting to feel quite the posty myself you go and lay this on me. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Dr Goggles

didn't mean to start summit'

Post by Dr Goggles »

Hi Joe
jeez, did I get everyones back up there?????? I was just making the point to Tiny that he's only got one piston he can put a hole in.....and you have nine.....Just quietly I reckon being from B'Hill and all ol' Tiny would have a beer with anyone ....me? I'll be too busy avoiding all the people who want to punch my head in for the smart-arse article I wrote about last years meet'.....As Animal said to me about it...."Aw hell I wouldn't worry too much mate , the clubs like a stale bottle of piss , it needs a good shake-up"....still I reckon I'll be busy on the "shake-up-make-up" .

I take it you're still on track for the meet , you should try and get in contact with whoever is member number 333 and see if you can run under their number ...it'd look good......Anyway Joe I hope you didn't get me wrong back there...me and Tiny are both hyperactive chatterboxes and sometimes I leap ahead a little whichleaves people thinkin' WTF

See ya at the lake fella.
James Stewart
aka Dr Goggles DLRA# 374
Reverend Hedgash

Steady

Post by Reverend Hedgash »

Hey! Ay! ay ay ay!

Just calm down everybody!

Someone will lose an eye!

We all know the good doctor has a mouth on him, but take pity on the poor bastard, or as Ben says, he'll start sooking.

Rev. H+
...running for the hills.
DLRA Member#412
Dr Goggles

Sookin'

Post by Dr Goggles »

...........too late I've cracked the sads , I'm goin' to get me brother , you's'd all better be gone when we get back or we'll hafta run off again.....

To be honest , my last post was supposed to be a PM to Alphabet....not sure how i posted it.just as well I kept it nice :oops: :oops: :oops:

anyway ,back on topic...........check out the rocket powered push-bike!
PJQ2

Post by PJQ2 »

....... Ben James' sweet ride for Speed Week 2006 .......

Only 19 sleeps to go!
Regs,
PJQ
Velocity Science Laboratories
SPOOK

whose racing in 2006

Post by SPOOK »

Ben, Fantastic effort in such a short time. It realy looks the goods and should be a great ride. Look forward to seeing you on the white bit. Cheers Russell.
hawkwind racing

Post by hawkwind racing »

good one Ben 8) have you run it yet ? see you soon
Gary
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200
ben james

Post by ben james »

thanks gary, i've only run it up & down the street a few times. so the salt will be it's first development run. just sorted out my fuel supply last night, underneath that bodywork is a cb250rs honda fuel tank with a pingel dual outlet fuel tap which you can reach whilst seated in normal riding position. what a sweat that was. had to braze a spigot on the tank to fit the fuel tap. regards ben
ben james dlra#389
moriwaki monster.