Big 4 Caravan Park, Port Augusta

Go here to find out what's happening in Oz

Moderator: DLRA

DLRA
Site Admin

Big 4 Caravan Park, Port Augusta

Post by DLRA »

Received this today.
For those that have not been to Speed Week before, this is a great place for your last night before heading for the lake. Get a good nights rest, shower, stock up supplies in town and then head out to the Lake in the morning. The Friday night you will find many racers in the park.

Also a great place to come back to after Speed Week. Usually lots of racers around the BBQ on the Friday night.

Hi Racers,
Well its that time of the year again, you must all be getting ready for the long trip over to the lake. We are all watching the weather at the moment we are on flood watch.
We would like to offer all of your racers and spectators a special 15% discount for all bookings for this year. Once again no cancellation fee will be charged if you need to cancel. This discount is given because of previous support over the years.
Could you please pass this offer to your members I am sure you have a newsletter of some kind, I will contact the people we have email details for.
Please do not book on-line as the discount is only available dealing directly with our staff in reception. All you need to say is that you are part of the Lake Gardiner Salt Lakers and we will add the discount to your booking.
If you have any further queries please feel free to contact us.
Regards
Jenny
Reception
Port Augusta Big4 Holiday Park
portaugusta@aspenparks.com.au
Ph 08 8642 2974
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor
gennyshovel

Re: Big 4 Caravan Park, Port Augusta

Post by gennyshovel »

Two Bob Engineering roughed it at the Big 4 park on the way to the lake last year, met Scott from the SCTA (he loves Bundy), and on the way home, stayed in one of their cabins (luckily, they had a last minute cancellation, as they were full),
It was a welcoming re-introduction to civilization to wash the bulldust off in comfort, and later, to sleep in a BED !
We better book soon I recon,,,
Tiny
Tiny DLRA# 484
Postiebike Racing , created & funded by TwoBob Engineering