Auction Donations

Go here to find out what's happening in Oz

Moderator: DLRA

club animal

Auction Donations

Post by club animal »

Hi just looking in the auction donation box and it looks sparce [could be a early night ]are hoping people will bring something for the box interesting items are welcome as i will attempt to sell anything we can get. Proxy bids are acepted.
So dig deep as your club needs money and we all need entertainment .
So far we have a couple of rare Holden posters, 4 t shirts , and 7 pairs of Animals outlawed jocks [ they dont wont me to wear them but i dont no why they wont me nude]
Auction starts 8 pm on wensday and is rated PG untill 930 pm then the rating changes to AO
see ya at the salt
Regards ANIMAL
Member 151
NAC 200+mph club
DLRA 200 mph club
going fast is my blast
momec3

Re: Auction Donations

Post by momec3 »

Hi Animal.

We are donating our Camper Trailer for the auction. Its located in the Shearing Shed camp at present. I don't have a photo but will attempt a description.

Its a Hilux S/Cab ute tub converted to a trailer. It has 4x4 offroad rims. It has a roof with side curtains below that down to the tub sides. These are heavy vinyl but need new zippers.

The lower tub section has storage cupboards, spot for a gas cooker and sink. Has a front toolbox forward of the tub.
It has a heavy marine ply roof that folds forward and out onto solid legs when setting up to camp.
Then it has a custom canvas tent goes on top of this. A rooftop penthouse. :D
It becomes 2 rooms and has a divider.(queen size one end double the other).
This tent is in excellent condition, well built and is free standing.
You camp up off the ground and get the breezes. Has several zipper windows with flyscreen built in and a door.

We will be at the Lake Friday arvo so anyone interested will find me in scruteening or leave a message with Greg Wapling. We can arrange for you to have a look, try before you buy if you need a tent there but it will sell at the Auction.
No reserve, but we paid $1600 for it a few years back for an indication of its value. Been sitting at the camp a while.

We are not bringing it home and all proceeds go to the club. Happy bidding.

Chris and Kathy.
Chris
club animal

Post by club animal »

bump
Regards ANIMAL
Member 151
NAC 200+mph club
DLRA 200 mph club
going fast is my blast
momec3

Post by momec3 »

Wednesday you big dick. :)
Chris
club animal

Post by club animal »

Auction is starting at 8 pm in the sheep shed at this stage it will finish at 805 pm
Regards ANIMAL
Member 151
NAC 200+mph club
DLRA 200 mph club
going fast is my blast
XW #901 180mph

Post by XW #901 180mph »

How the hell are you Animal, I will bring along a few model cars for the auction...Mark BRIDGE MODEL CARS
momec3

Post by momec3 »

Greetings from Rio De Janeiro Animal.
We will be on the ice when the auction is held so I will send special delivery a bag of special Ice.
I hope the bag of 'Genuine Ice' from Antarctica :wink: makes it on time for the auction. Let me know what price it brings and we will match it when we get home.
What with global warming and express refrigerated freight Im sure the punters will recognise its true value.
Have a fantastic auction and please assure all our salty friends it is genuine. :lol:

All the best, heading for a swim on Copacabana beach and thinking of you guys back home.

Chris and Kathryn.
Chris
club animal

Post by club animal »

Hi just looking in the auction donation box and it looks sparce [could be a early night ]are hoping people will bring something for the box interesting items are welcome as i will attempt to sell anything we can get. Proxy bids are accepted. finace is available with great terms and conditions 100% down with nothing to pay later
So dig deep as your club needs money and we all need entertainment . WEDNSDAY 8pm at the wool shed WARNING A PG RATING APPLYS TILL 930 PM THEN ITS AO FROM THERE [so if you are easerly offended bed time is 930] :o :shock: :? :oops: :arrow: :mrgreen:
Regards ANIMAL
Member 151
NAC 200+mph club
DLRA 200 mph club
going fast is my blast
firemanjim

Post by firemanjim »

I'll bring a few goodies for ya, Animal.
Tone

Post by Tone »

got a couple of things Animal
coffeesnobs

Post by coffeesnobs »

I'll bring a few kilos of coffee beans with me.
(only good for people with a coffee machine / grinder though)
DLRA #1440
2017 - 2015 Kawasaki H2R - 198.238
2018 - 2015 Kawasaki H2R - 212.867
2019 - 2017 Kawasaki H2 - 198.741
2020 - 2017 Kawasaki H2 - ***sigh***