hows the weather

Go here to find out what's happening in Oz

Moderator: DLRA

ben james

hows the weather

Post by ben james »

morning lads & lassys, just starting to pack up to go today. anyone know what condition the lake is in? was talking to steve barnett gt750 last night & he suggested all us bike guys should pit near each other & make like a bike compound. would be able to assist and help each other quite well. it always seems like you're in the middle of nowhere the way we usually pit at the lake. any suggestions.
ben
ben james dlra#389
moriwaki monster.
hawkwind racing

Post by hawkwind racing »

Ben if you leave today the place will be empty when you get there , unless your going via Broome :P ,no problems if all the bike blokes pit near each other ,will make my scrutineering job a bit easier , Im setting up my big yellow thing again and it will have extra tarps each side , greg ,gazza and myself + swoozie and dave and the Amo brothers and jim higgins from the states will be with us as well , me and the yanks will b arriving saturday ,gazza and greg + crews on sunday , just hope the salt is as good as last year and that bloody wind stays away ,see ya all soon
Gary :)
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200
momec

Post by momec »

Yeah it'd be a bloody good thing if you crazy bikers would keep to yourselfs just soo'se none of that sillyness rubs of on the Volvo drivers.

We've had windy days last couple of years so proberbillity says it'll be calm and sunny. Flys are due back though.

Who's getting anxious, the bloody clocks going slower each day eh?
Seeya all Sunday Chris
ben james

Post by ben james »

will be leaving friday 3rd march and will hopefully make it to port agusta friday night & get to the lake on saturday.
regards ben
ben james dlra#389
moriwaki monster.
gennyshovel

Post by gennyshovel »

The Killer postie will team up with team Leyland and be saltside sat arvo, sober up by sunday,,Just in time to assist in anything needed during setup, (till beer o'clock anyway)
Cheers :D Tiny
Tiny DLRA# 484
Postiebike Racing , created & funded by TwoBob Engineering
Stayt`ie

Post by Stayt`ie »

was planning to get their real earlie, like thursday so i could help with setup, but the best laid plans of mice and men change :? , so will be on the road at 5am wendesday, to be lakeside midday saturday 8)
First Australian to ride a motorcycle over 200mph at Bonneville,,,
DirtyDave

Post by DirtyDave »

I will be on site saturday arvo. looking forward to meeting you'll... One of my crew and myself are more than happy to help out any one who is short on crew booze or after race entertainment......couple of washed up dragbikers.........

Email is dirty@iinet.net.au...
cantact me if you nead any thing from adelaide saturday morning..

cheerrsss