apology

Go here to find out what's happening in Oz

Moderator: DLRA

ben james

apology

Post by ben james »

hi guys would like to retract a statement i made on my 2006 speedweek thread 15th march 2006. where i stated stuart penns accident was caused by bad steering geometry. that was pure speculation on my part, so my apoligies to all concerned. i as well as a lot of other people would like nothing more than to see that bike doing 180 mph or more, so keep at it guys. although i would like to see a stewards report into all accidents at the lake as they may help other competiors to avoid those same mistakes. as i read once about bonneville all of there safety rules have been written in blood. plus i'm to old to be falling off motorbikes at speed, don't bounce very well anymore. i will raise matter at next dlra meeting and offer my time to compile motorcycle accident reports at future speedweek events and get them into the newsletter.
regards
ben james
ben james dlra#389
moriwaki monster.
Dr Goggles

Opinion

Post by Dr Goggles »

So , is this censorship? aren't we allowed to speculate on the cause of accidents that may affect the ability of the club to indemnify itself.? :shock:
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..