Adelaide SA - Show'n'Shine Feb 11th

Go here to find out what's happening in Oz

Moderator: DLRA

jaf

Adelaide SA - Show'n'Shine Feb 11th

Post by jaf »

Weve just had a call from Gail Phillips, theyre attempting to bring their 200mph MG Sprite to the show n shine this sunday,,

anyone else wanna come out for a look? bring ya car if ya want entry it includes a tshirt and a Good goodie bag,,, $40.

Spectators $5,, its a top family day out with a great mix of cars and layed back out door show.....

EDIT: i assumed it was the sprite but ive just been told its bigger, better and much faster,, youll just have to come see what it is :D
My wife, yes. My dog, maybe. My Dodge, NEVER
Doug Odom

Post by Doug Odom »

I believe Al and Gail are taking the Streamliner to the car show. That was what I put into the container to go to Australia. The Sprite is sitting in my shop in California with the Corvette. Doug Odom
Speed costs money, How fast can you afford to go?
momec

Welcome

Post by momec »

G'Day Doug
Welcome aboard our humble forum
It will be good to see Gail and Al on the salt. Are you coming out this year?
Chris
Acme Racing #251
Doug Odom

Post by Doug Odom »

Oh Yes I'm coming for sure. Hard to believe it's been 6 years since I was there. The liner is in Adelaide and I will get there about a week before we take it out to the lake to finnish up the little things. It got scratched up a bit in the container when a support tube on the trailer broke and rubbed on the body. Be sure and come over and say Hi. Doug
Speed costs money, How fast can you afford to go?
DirtyDave

Post by DirtyDave »

Hey Doug
I was Cool to meet you'll and put faces to names, its a real shame about the out come of this year, what is the plan with the car, are you guys going to leave it here in Oz or has it already returned home,?

If you'll return I bring more champaign... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't Worry, It only seems Kinky the first time..
DLRA
Site Admin

Post by DLRA »

Last I heard they were going to try and get it in at the Birdwood Museum for 12 months and then come back next year for another go.
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor