New pits setup

Go here to find out what's happening in Oz

Moderator: DLRA

gennyshovel

New pits setup

Post by gennyshovel »

Any chance of getting a mudmap of the new pits/test track setup , as in previous years, so a plan can be hatched for the leyland access.
Tiny 8)
Tiny DLRA# 484
Postiebike Racing , created & funded by TwoBob Engineering
hawkwind racing

pits

Post by hawkwind racing »

Pits will be set up in front of the cafe de lake ( canteen) right near the access to the lake
Gary
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200
Dr Goggles

hmmmm

Post by Dr Goggles »

jeez only bushies use mud-maps T'fer , a story I once heard involved an old blackfella drawing one for some tourists....then sweeping it up with his hands and tipping the dust into the husbands shirt pocket saying " ooo gunna need dat if yous a gunna get lost agin"

.......maybe they can set up one of those little flying foxes or one of those pneumatic systems they have in supermarkets for transferring the cash to the safe in order to send cold beers from the canteen down to a little booth in the pits... :shock:
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
PJQ2

Post by PJQ2 »

Where we putting the Airport this year?
Regs,
PJQ
Velocity Science Laboratories
grumm441

Post by grumm441 »

So we will be further away from the track.
Will we be able to see the track from the pits this year
and will spectators be able to go out to the Island
DLRA
Site Admin

Post by DLRA »

I've just posted some new pages to the website. Hopefully these are a little bit better than a mud map, and answer some questions.

see http://www.dlra.org.au/track.htm and http://www.dlra.org.au/startline.htm
these are still in draft form but I don't expect them to change much between now and the 5th

Both these pages will form a handout that I think will be given to all competitors at the drivers meeting on the Monday morning.

Note the track is in the same location as is the pits, so no change there. But the timing lights start at the 2 mile through to the 5, with another at 21/4mile.
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor