Who is racing in 2009

Go here to find out what's happening in Oz

Moderator: DLRA

gazza414

Who is racing in 2009

Post by gazza414 »

I looked at this section and went down the threads..and saw .....racin in 2008....very sad

so guys, anyone still keen after a few years off??????????

anyone got the annual leave forms already in....anyone planning on a redundancy payout to fund the trip???????

could be an interesting year end / start the way the economy is shaping up :roll:
1 FAST HAYABUSA 217.443mph so far
9 Official Timeslips over 200mph
Very much the apprentice
SPOOK

who is racing in 2009

Post by SPOOK »

In my case its most likely the old age pension!
momec

Post by momec »

Mate
Kathryn and I will be racing the old XP ute. Been back in the shed recently and shes still ready from last year.
My terms of employment included holidays in March each year forever.
Chris
Acme Racing #251
hawkwind racing

Post by hawkwind racing »

One bike is as ready as my budget can bear :cry: ,sadly the finances are kangaroo teddy ( ROO TED),so IF 2009 happens ??it will be an extreme no frills event for hawkwind racing , I have all but given up on trying to interest anyone from the Canberra region to crew and share travel costs.
Anyway hope it happens and gets the black dog of my sholders
cheers
gary
PS Chris I still have a heap of nitrous available 30/40 lbs if you want let me know and we can do a deal :)
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200
BONES

who's racing in 09 ?

Post by BONES »

EV and I are in with 2 may be 3 bikes. Can't wait to see the lake again
gennyshovel

Post by gennyshovel »

I'm getting closer, quicker than march '09 is coming 'round @ this stage, smiles all 'round tonight after finding the intake cam was 3 1/2 crank degrees late in the opening dept, and I've found an ign timing setting it's happy with and its sounding great, even with the wrong carb on it.
Regardless of I get a ride or not, I'll be there in '09 . :D
Tiny
Tiny DLRA# 484
Postiebike Racing , created & funded by TwoBob Engineering
Stayt`ie

Post by Stayt`ie »

the zx12 is in a state of disrepair at the moment, however everything is running to schedule :wink: ,,, actually there are four of us "tropical salts" planing on bringing our bikes over for 2009 :D ,ooops, make that five, almost forgot luckie,,, we are going to have a bar-be-que to discuss who will bring what, try and minimise the crap to lighten the load 8) 8)
First Australian to ride a motorcycle over 200mph at Bonneville,,,
Assen

Post by Assen »

Stayt`ie wrote:the zx12 is in a state of disrepair at the moment, however everything is running to schedule :wink: ,,, actually there are four of us "tropical salts" planing on bringing our bikes over for 2009 :D ,ooops, make that five, almost forgot luckie,,, we are going to have a bar-be-que to discuss who will bring what, try and minimise the crap to lighten the load 8) 8)

Stayt'ie, we will be bringin a heap of stuff over to Lake Gairdner with us this year so you are welcome to use whatever we have. Let me know what you dont want to pack and and we will hopefully be able to accommodate :wink:
PSBTYSON

Post by PSBTYSON »

We'll be bringing a minimum of 2 bikes over from WA.
Dr Goggles

we're up

Post by Dr Goggles »

We will be at the Lake. With the tank.....in the meantime( from Jan 6 when my plaster comes off) I'm gonna be busier than a one legged painter in a messy shed with no money......

Oh God of speed ....grant us MERCY!!!!!!!!!!
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
ben james

Post by ben james »

i'll be there with z1000 & have room in my trailer for another bike if someone needs one taken over.
ben james dlra#389
moriwaki monster.
Stayt`ie

Post by Stayt`ie »

It`s 10am Saturday morning, and i have been working on the 12 since sparrow fart,,, 37degrees at 98% humitie, so have decided to retreat (smoko) into a little air cooled comfort, before i drown in my own swet,, gotta love the tropics :lol:
Richard, thanks for the offer, will give you a call after the "silly season" 8)
Benny, wanna make a slight detour :?: , nar mate just kidden :D :D
First Australian to ride a motorcycle over 200mph at Bonneville,,,