Pre-entry question.

Other News, Views and topics.

Moderators: DLRA, Rob Carroll, OLDtimer, outbacktrev, Peter Noy

neilc

Pre-entry question.

Post by neilc »

I didn't request a fund and intend to attemp to get there this time.

So if I'm pre entered as the web site says, do I still have to fill out an entry form?

Regards neil
RGV

Re: Pre-entry question.

Post by RGV »

Good question. I just assumed you would not have to but ive been wrong before.

Last Minute Racing
DLRA #928

2010 MPS/G 250 118 MPH
2011 Washed Out
2012 Washed Out
2013 MPS/G 250 131 MPH (RECORD)
2014 MPS/G 250 140 MPH (RECORD)
2015 MPS/F 250 DNF
2016 MPS/F 250 114 MPH (RECORD)
2017 MPS/F 250 DNF
DLRA
Site Admin

Post by DLRA »

I'll answer a question with a question.
Are all the details on your 2011 entry form identical to those on your 2010 entry form?

If the answer is yes, well it would be a good idea to let Carol know that you are coming in 2011.
If the answer is no, you will need to send in a new entry form with a note that you have paid entry in 2010.

NOTE: Changes include contact details, as these have been used to contact entrants in the case of a cancelation.
And I'll add at this point to check all your details before sending off your entry form, it was absolutely amazing how many entrants we could not contact last year because they had supplied an incorrect phone number.

Also think of it from Carols point of view, it going to be a lot cleaner for her at the registration desk to be dealing with one book that has all the 2011 pre-entries in it rather than have to go shuffling through the 2010 book.

The way it works is, as entries come in they are put in alphabetical order in a big folder. Then when you come to the registration caravan you give your name and the form is taken out of the pre-entry folder, processed, and put into the entry folder.

Hope this helps and if there are any other questions feel free to ask them now.
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor
neilc

Post by neilc »

OK thanks mate. All good advice. I'll fill in another entry despite no changes, except I'm a year older. I'll add a note about having entered last year.

Thanks again.