Offer from Offroading Online Magazine

Other News, Views and topics.

Moderators: DLRA, Rob Carroll, OLDtimer, outbacktrev, Peter Noy

Offroading Online

Offer from Offroading Online Magazine

Post by Offroading Online »

I am bitterly disappointed that I am unable to make this years Speed Week. I was looking forward to a great couple of days, meeting everyone and getting a few good stories and photos.

I would still love to cover Speed Week, so if anyone would like to send in their photos and a few words that would be appreciated. I am not in a position to offer a financial return, but instead can offer an advertising package of one full page for the next 5 issues, valued at $200.00. You can advertise anything from your car for sale, support one of your sponsors or advertise your own business. We expect a total of in excess of 20,000 combined downloads during 2012. Pretty good offer for one of your sponsors, or even Speed Week sponsors for that matter.

Hopefully I will be flooded with enquiries, so the first 7 people to email me at danny@offroadingonline.com.au will be in. Others are still welcome to send in their pics.

Issue 5 has been released and is nearing 2,000 downloads over three weeks. Check it out at www.offroadingonline.com.au

Cheers Danny