New endeavor

Other News, Views and topics.

Moderators: DLRA, Rob Carroll, OLDtimer, outbacktrev, Peter Noy

munga

Re: New endeavor

Post by munga »

Shazam done. one picture of Rattus Finkus (rat fink)
I will upload some of my Willys, these picks are of my lorry "Dirty Myrtle" doing some domestic work.The Rocker cover is the work of my mate Stewart Dobell of "Dobell sighns" the Dude has way to much talent for a sighn writer. Actually I invite you all to check out his web sight google "Stewart Dobell " or "Dobell sighns" you will flip out the Dude is SUPER cool.
Hi to all
Steve. from tassie.

You were very close buddy!
I've just cleaned it up Steve have a look at this post in edit mode and you will see how the code works
Cheers
DLRA Forum Admin
Love is grand, devorce is about 350 grand.
munga

Post by munga »

DLRA admin, Thanks man for the direction, this rocks.Happy and contented I now can communicate and be a more active and partisipate rather than lurking wich is not realy me thanks man. 8)
munga

Post by munga »

DLRA admin, Thanks man for the direction, this rocks.Happy and contented I now can communicate and be a more active and partisipate rather than lurking wich is not realy me thanks man. 8)
DLRA
Site Admin

Post by DLRA »

munga wrote:Ok so iv'e read the 2014 rule book and I was hoping some one could clear something up for me, now I have not studied the rules but tuched on it all and from what I understand even if you are trying to get to um I don't know 70 or 80 mph on the salt do you really need a roll cage? or am I misunderstanding something here?
Have a look at this video, this happened just last week. Yep I know he is going considerably faster than what your hoping for.
But just consider for a moment what would happen if your vehicle fell over and you had no roll cage. You would definitely be seriously injured and at least 4 hours from the nearest hospital by a very bumpy road. Is that what you really want?

You may think that you don't need all this safety stuff, but you simply don't get to run at Speed Week without it.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor