Xmas DLRA Lake Gairdner Working bee 2014

Other News, Views and topics.

Moderators: DLRA, Rob Carroll, OLDtimer, outbacktrev, Peter Noy

outbacktrev

Xmas DLRA Lake Gairdner Working bee 2014

Post by outbacktrev »

All, A proposed working bee is to be scheduled from Sunday December 28th, for a few days, over the Xmas break to allow a few jobs to be completed and a track inspection ready for next years event.
Anybody interested in attending and requiring more detail please contact DLRA Camp coordinator MR G Brennan on 0417 518 481.
Several members have indicated they will be attending and the more the merrier. :D
outbacktrev

Re: Xmas DLRA Lake Gairdner Working bee 2014

Post by outbacktrev »

Further to this, does anyone out there have "access" to plastic sleepers approx 1200 x 150 x 75mm or similar to create a white ant free base for our new camp generator, which we intend to level up and install properly over the Christmas break. :idea: If so could you contact either Gary Brennan or myself via the forum or phone number in previous post. This needs to happen BEFORE we attend the lake please. :roll:
Preferred location for the sleepers would be the Castlemaine area or Adelaide area so the sleepers can be transported easily. :D
Cheers,
Trevor :mrgreen:
outbacktrev

Post by outbacktrev »

Bumping back to da top! :wink:
outbacktrev

Post by outbacktrev »

Well, the plastic sleepers have been bought for mounting the genset on. :D
Have had a phone call from another member indicating a large changeover switch is available to us in March :D
Now all we need is about 10-15metres of 35mm2 4core and earth orange circular cable for the connection of the switch :idea:
Anybody out there have access to some cable at a reasonable cost preferably $0 please :wink:
If we could get all this gear together in March we MAY even be able to install it between drinks :roll:
Merry Christmas to all and see ya in March.
Cheers,
Trevor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
momec3

Post by momec3 »

Hey Trev, I can't make it but when your there I need a favour. Can you guys check the yellow Rodeo ute. I need to bring a muffler with me and need to know pipe dia and rough idea what else I should bring to hang a muffler under it. I can't hear the radio with it straight out the engine pipe. Apart from that let me know if it needs tyres and make sure it still has a brake pedal.

Thanks Chris
Chris
outbacktrev

Post by outbacktrev »

No worries Chris have added to job list. Will email you when back in range or if you feel inclined you could ring us while we are up there :!:
Cheers,
Trevor :D
momec3

Post by momec3 »

Thanks Trev,
Much appreciated.

Chris
Chris
outbacktrev

Post by outbacktrev »

Anybody out there have access to approximately 15mtr of 35mm2 4 core and earth orange circular cable new or preloved doesn't matter. :?:
Even if it is in 2 pieces approx 7mtrs or better each :!:
We need this for the connection of a change over switch for our second genset at the main DLRA camp. :D
If you have, and are able to bring it along in March 2015 that would be very much apprecited.
Cheers,
Trevor :mrgreen:
saltboss

Post by saltboss »

Just wondering if anyone had a look at the lake during this years working bee.

Adrian