seeking VIDEO Footage Speed Week 2017

Other News, Views and topics.

Moderators: DLRA, Rob Carroll, OLDtimer, outbacktrev, Peter Noy

fstweels

seeking VIDEO Footage Speed Week 2017

Post by fstweels »

Has anyone got any cool video footage of Speed Week 2017? :D Please let me know. We are looking to included additional footage into our Documentary Film - The Last Fast Place in Australia. Full Film Credit will be given to you and your team if we use any footage or photos, and we will give you a copy of the finished film for your kindness.

Please contact me at contactsnfilms.olivier@gmail.com

OR

:arrow: :arrow: Drop your Videos and Photos directly into this Google Folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
:idea: Please name your files - so I know who is dropping them. You can create a folder for yourselves, and add files to that folder.

Great week - awesome action - a total pleasure to meet so many of you. We are busy pulling together the photo album for our Indiegogo supporters and assembling a trailer of the film. Stay tuned... I'll post updates here.

A massive thank you to the whole of the DRLA team for a beautifully executed event and superb experience - special thanks to Greg Wapling and Animal. 8)

Olivier & the Salted Nuts Crew.
jpbyron

Re: seeking VIDEO Footage Speed Week 2017

Post by jpbyron »

Will drop some vids into the folder for you, just run around stuff, all high def.

JP AAA Racing
Motorcycle Racer Lake Gairdner & Bonneville.

DLRA, SCTA & AMA record borrower
DLRA
Site Admin

Post by DLRA »

Just saw this tonight, I reckon it's pretty good.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor
momec3

Post by momec3 »

I have never seen that kind of quality in both sound and high speed footage at Lake G before. Top class.
Chris
fstweels

Post by fstweels »

HI Guys & Gals,
Yup that's a really great video that Trent put together. A budding film maker, and a lovely guy to boot :-)
We are looking for any personal footage you may have caught yourselves - in car, in pits, on go pro or other device.
Feel free to upload it to our drop box...
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
If we use it in the film, we will give you full accreditation and get you a free copy of the film as well.

I hope to find a way to show our film next year at Speed Week 2018 on a large outdoor screen or even in the shed at dlra camp.

So please send us what you have, and don't worry about quality, you never know how a wobbly shot can be turned to art;-) Thanks! Olivier
David Leikvold

Post by David Leikvold »

Beautiful video, now it makes me want to come back in 2018 :mrgreen: !
Good, Fast, Cheap, pick any two!