Shannon's Southern Classic Historic Motorcycle racing

Other News, Views and topics.

Moderators: DLRA, Rob Carroll, OLDtimer, outbacktrev, Peter Noy

DLRA
Site Admin

Shannon's Southern Classic Historic Motorcycle racing

Post by DLRA »

Any club members interested in doing this, please get back to me to coordinate please drylakesracersau@hotmail.com.
We are looking to gauge your interest in attending the Shannon's Southern Classic Historic Motorcycle racing event as exhibitors.

This is the the biggest Historic Motorcycle Racing event held at the State Motorcycle Complex, Broadford with with over 250 competitors and hundreds of spectators over the 2 days (3 including the practice day Friday). This year it will take place on November 4 & 5

The link below will give you a good idea of the event.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1IJSznGd3A

We believe having the DLRA attend will be mutually beneficial, we get to have something unique for our members, riders and spectators to admire and appreciate, you get the opportunity to promote your Speed Week in March with the possibility of gaining competitors, spectators and awareness of your event with like minded people.

There is no cost to you. We will supply family weekend passes to each exhibitor, we may even be able to rustle-up a few t-shirts as a thank-you too.

We will set aside an area near the canteen with room for 1-2 marquees and an area to display some racing bikes and cars.

We really hope you as a club with the support of some of your members are able to attend.

I'm happy to discuss any question you may have, my phone number 0425 731 794.

Hope to hear from you soon

Glen Dane
Committee Member HMRAV
www.hmrav.org
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor