Merry Christmas

Other News, Views and topics.

Moderators: DLRA, Rob Carroll, OLDtimer, outbacktrev, Peter Noy

DLRA 112

Merry Christmas

Post by DLRA 112 »

Something for you all to enjoy.

http://www.mesasoftware.com/merrychristmas.htm

Seasons Greetings and best wishes for 2009.
Member DLRA 112.
SPOOK

merry christmas

Post by SPOOK »

At 7am thursday morning the spook and spookess will jump into the 'fantastic falcon' and drive to Perth for a months holiday. So I will be off the website for the Xmas period. So I would like to wish all members a very merry Xmas and a happy New Year. Of course the happy new year bit depends on one important event coming to fruition, like depending the flaming weather and that other matter that I am loathe to mention lest I do the narner. We can only hope for the best. Best wishes Russell and Pam.
BOB ELLIS

Post by BOB ELLIS »

Spook,be very carefull as you head west.You have to go past the "Sacred White Dyno"(Sort of),Then you gotta go across the Nullaboring place,Then when ya get to W.A,build a boat.The Gov't has a secret plan,To provide the "tax relief" to us poor citizens,they have to get rid of one state! so it may as well be the one furtherest away :D :lol:
Jokes aside , Merry Xmas to all our members , and to those who aren't,hope Santa brings you that extra horsepower you wished for!
Cheers , Bob.
Brootal

Re: merry christmas

Post by Brootal »

SPOOK wrote:At 7am thursday morning the spook and spookess will jump into the 'fantastic falcon' and drive to Perth for a months holiday. So I will be off the website for the Xmas period.

We do have Internet over here too, you know. :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
When I grow up I want to be a Land Speed Racer!

DLRA #777

[url=http://www.the-rumbler.com]www.the-rumbler.com[/url]
hawkwind racing

Post by hawkwind racing »

[quote="
Jokes aside , Merry Xmas to all our members , and to those who aren't,hope Santa brings you that extra horsepower you wished for!
Cheers , Bob.[/quote]

Bob all the H/P in the world means nothing if you cannot get it to the ground :wink: seasons greetings to all the landspeed nutters ,hope santa brings us all a dry NaCl & a signed ILUA new year :D
Gary
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200
Dr Goggles

Happy Christmas

Post by Dr Goggles »

Away in a garage ,
Two fully worked heads ,
And a high rev-range camshaft
Some ballast of lead.

A harness and roll-cage
Extinguishers too,
Some Goodyear Landspeed tyres,
that look almost new..

Moon discs and Lexan
A hard alloy seat
No brakes on the front end
And maybe no meet,

A parachute folded
Still so much to do
A trailer to ready
Assemble the crew,

Hard salt and permits
Are all that we need
Give over this Christmas
OH GREAT GOD OF SPEED.
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
DLRA 112

Post by DLRA 112 »

Very Nice Dr Goggles.
Member DLRA 112.
Lynchy

Post by Lynchy »

That's beautiful........

You could get a job in a band.
REAL Stan

Post by REAL Stan »

OH DR.G YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN :D
MERRY XMAS TO ALL HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A SAFE FESTIVE SEASON 8)
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU...........................................................
STAN.#744

Our body cells renew themselves while we sleep
If only our wallets would do the same.....
DLRA 112

Post by DLRA 112 »

Got this in an email and just had to share :lol:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible , low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice , with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and /or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all....................

And a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling,and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the Western Hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, tool brand, or sexual preference of the wishee.

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal, it is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself / himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of these wishes or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)
Member DLRA 112.
David Leikvold

Post by David Leikvold »

Merry Christmas to one and all. Our Happy New Year should roll around in early March! I look forward to meeting everyone at the lake, even the ones who've already decided I'm just a pest with crazy ideas :D !!!
Good, Fast, Cheap, pick any two!
ben james

Post by ben james »

merry xmas to all you muthers. guess what i bought myself for xmas.
1428 big block & pistons. 13.5 to 1 comp for my z1000. everyone will be eatin my dust. beats undies & socks, although i hope someone buys me some as i can't afford to. have a safe one.
regards
benno
ben james dlra#389
moriwaki monster.
jrbcastle

OK

Post by jrbcastle »

With that said you get that up and running and you might just need those new jocks come march next year !! :lol: :lol:
REAL Stan

Post by REAL Stan »

HO HO HO TO ALL :D
BE SAFE & WELL 8)
STAN.#744

Our body cells renew themselves while we sleep
If only our wallets would do the same.....
Cookey

Post by Cookey »

All the best to our fellow members & racers for the festive season and looking forward to seeing you all at the lake in "09.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: