go get them

Go here to find out what's happening in the rest of the world

Moderator: DLRA

hawkwind racing

go get them

Post by hawkwind racing »

Good luck all you lucky bastards heading over to bonneville soon ,Greg , bones ,evie , statie , richard and anyone else I missed , do us proud :D
im green with envy
cheers
Gary
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200
DLRA 112

Post by DLRA 112 »

+ One ......Good luck.
Member DLRA 112.
momec

Post by momec »

Yeah me too
Chris
Acme Racing #251
Greg Watters

Post by Greg Watters »

Others traveling include Norm, Rod and Carol,Terry,And Steve
In our camp my mate Mick is returning as crew chief , Jim is assisting on the US side again , and Kim co riding , 2 bikes 3 riders and hopefully lots of fun :twisted:
All the bike guys are much appreciative to Simon from AWard-Attachments , who made it possable to get the bikes from here to there and back,

Gone from this in March
to this in July just before it went into the container
and the US bike
Lynchy

Post by Lynchy »

Good luck to all going!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll have to follow the posts here and Landracing.com
penny

bonneville09 first report

Post by penny »

Re: Speedweek 2009
« Reply #134 on: August 06, 2009, 07:08:56 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Howdy yourself. You're right about the wind -- it came up early this afternoon and is still blowing like crazy. We tied down and took down and locked up and headed for town. The NOAA weather showed 28 gusting to 37 mph winds from SSW, with gusts as high as 60 forecast for tonight. It was blowing so hard that we could barely see the timing tower from our pit -- a distance of about 2,000 feet or so. Once we were on the road by the truckstop we were looking across the wind, so to speak, and the dust cloud was very visible from that side.

As for pictures -- I didn't take any today, but do intend to use the camera quite a bit tomorrow and post some photos. I'll probably put them here (in the Forum) as I haven't been able to make the photogallery work yet (and neither has Bob, our web elf). We'll keep trying -- but in the meantime, yes, I'll take shots and post them.

Dang, the trees outside the window here are really waving in the wind. Must be 25-30 mph -- and we're in town. I'm glad we tied stuff down out there on the Salt. Maybe Nancy and I will go back out for a quick look-see later -- to see if the trailer has moved downwind. Check the forecast for tonight and tomorrow -- and then note that it gets better by Saturday afternoon.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.ph ... 14.037&e=0

Wow -- I stand corrected. Winds are now 35-40 from the NW.