Richard Assen runs 260.757 mph one way at Bonneville..

Go here to find out what's happening in the rest of the world

Moderator: DLRA

JN

Richard Assen runs 260.757 mph one way at Bonneville..

Post by JN »

Richard now has taken the fastest one way speed from me at Bonneville with a stellar one way pass of 260.757 and I heard he hurt the motor, no worries however I know he has another one for the Bubs meet.

Congrats to Award, Richard Assen and his crew!!

John formally the fastest Noonan :wink:

:D
Stayt`ie

Post by Stayt`ie »

YEE-HARR :!: , see you all at BUB`s 8) ,,,, yes, the boys have a complete spare motor,, both motors are built to the same specs :wink:
First Australian to ride a motorcycle over 200mph at Bonneville,,,
hawkwind racing

Post by hawkwind racing »

Richard ,just fanf**kintastic , go kick some yanky ass
cheers
Gary
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200
Assen

Re: Richard Assen runs 260.757 mph one way at Bonneville..

Post by Assen »

JN wrote:Richard now has taken the fastest one way speed from me at Bonneville with a stellar one way pass of 260.757 and I heard he hurt the motor, no worries however I know he has another one for the Bubs meet.

Congrats to Award, Richard Assen and his crew!!

John formally the fastest Noonan :wink:

:D

John,
I gotta say when I first started out with land speed racing you were the benchmark that everyone was measured against - and you were miles ahead of everyone and doing it mostly on your own. 8)
You have always been ready to lend advice, parts and whatever else is needed and I want to thank you personally for your help. Even before speedweek when I came to pick up some rims you had no issues in showing me (and some of the crew) all your toys, setups and intentions and even threw in some sprockets. Thats what makes this sport better than other motor-sports, the generosity
As for me - I could not do it without the support of the best tuner in the world - Jason Swan (Auckland Performance Tuning) and Simon Ward (A-Ward), not to mention the rest of the crew - Kempy, Steve Murphy and more.
Hopefully we will see you at BUB's?
Cheers
Rich