New Records at Private FIM Meet!

Go here to find out what's happening in the rest of the world

Moderator: DLRA

Dreamliner 200

New Records at Private FIM Meet!

Post by Dreamliner 200 »

Ack Attack 360mph! about 2.0 am Sat am (Aus eastern standard time)

Burkland streamliner 415!

Get it here!!

http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.p ... 0.810.html

Sensational!! :P :shock:

(## NOTE: All subject to FIM Ratification ##)
DLRA Member 752
Livin' the dream!
Dr Goggles

Re: New Records at Private FIM Meet!

Post by Dr Goggles »

Dreamliner 200 wrote:
(## NOTE: All subject to FIM Ratification ##)

....er was that "Ratliff-ication".....he has my email address , I can't block it and I get his Rat-brained rants and museum piece raves....daily.....

On another front we have been reminded in no uncertain ways that this sport has inherent risks and even the most experienced and well resourced teams and rider/drivers can come to grief. Here's hoping Leo Hess and Lyn Goodfellow recover quickly , The families of Cliff Gullett and Dave Owen have just their memories and the Landspeed racing community can only hope that some positives can be learned from the crashes that in the future might save other lives.

Sadly two very experienced and well respected bike guys have been killed and two other competitors seriously injured in the last month, heroics and histrionics aside we all need to remember it's those that they leave behind who suffer the most.
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
BOB ELLIS

Racers Gone To The Cloud Lakes

Post by BOB ELLIS »

James,and all other readers,I have sent (on behalf of the DLRA) a message to Kieth & Tonya Turk regarding Dave Owens passing.
It is a reminder of the fact,that what we do can be deadly dangerous.
some of you may think tech inspection maybe a bit harsh,please think that when you are questioned on a safety issue,it is for a good reason,"your life". Cheers , Bob.
Rocky R

Couple Of videos of our Record Run

Post by Rocky R »

This one is the two runs averaging 360.913 mph.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yx6z3cM6CA

This one here is the "Quickie", a promo by Ron Kirby/Top 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7MWMUpv4ME

Thanks for letting me share!

Rocky
The last time I raced down under, they had to shoo a kangaroo off the course! Hope to come back someday. Great fun!
momec

Post by momec »

Rocky we love it when you share. :D It would be an insulated little hole we lived in if it was't for each other.
Chris
Acme Racing #251
Stayt`ie

Post by Stayt`ie »

"A" Rockey, thanks for shareing 8) ,,,i watched you blokes on the salt work and wait during this years BUB :wink: ,,, a well deserved record to you, Mike, his family, your family, and the crew :D :D
First Australian to ride a motorcycle over 200mph at Bonneville,,,
Assen

Post by Assen »

Stayt`ie wrote:"A" Rockey, thanks for shareing 8) ,,,i watched you blokes on the salt work and wait during this years BUB :wink: ,,, a well deserved record to you, Mike, his family, your family, and the crew :D :D

I second that sentiment too - well done Rocky and by the way you are too young to hang your boots up yet

Cheers
Richard