Possible V project. barn find heh heh ...

List your Land Speed and Salt Lake cars and parts for sale here

Moderators: DLRA, FOR SALE

Zaltrennwagen

Possible V project. barn find heh heh ...

Post by Zaltrennwagen »

Open to offers and swaps . #152 . Originally built for C/Str with a 354 Hemi, ( the first early Hemi to run on the salt in OZ) It's a T style frame with plate floor, a rolling chassis With a 27 chev tourer cut down to a roadster and a track nose . It's been lying here for 10 years now and i'm sick of it. Theres an engine in it (not a hemi !) but i was thinking of building a Vintage Chev four banger to run in it , Hence the V class with vintage body.
It's really a kit of parts and i'm offering it as starter project for someone. Money doesn't interest me ,I'd like to see it go to someone who is wanting to go salt racing but is bucks down . original log book comes with it and i was going to build street car to do hill climbs etc etc . Ideally i'll swap it for a Car O liner base .(or similar) . if you are an amatuer car dealer with ideas of low balling me and making a buck from your fellows ,it's best to leave it here right now... i :wink:
The body has a story all of its own ,coming off a genuine track roadster which had a seriously chopped up model A chassis (and which I threw out years ago ...duh )
Theres a pic on the salt here,#2. http://www.dlra.org.au/1998.htm

The Shed suffered in the recent rains so the car has to go. Don't be shy,get in touch and we can talk turkey. :)
email direct at briskiwi at bigpond dot com dot AU