MPS-G 1000 current record holder

List your Land Speed and Salt Lake cars and parts for sale here

Moderators: DLRA, FOR SALE

Gonzalez

MPS-G 1000 current record holder

Post by Gonzalez »

[attachqment=0]image.jpeg[/attachment]

Hi,

I have up for sale the current mpsg1000 record holder @ 201.975mph.
All dlra lsr tech items fitted and ready to roll out and race. In its current class and configuration i would guess it has another 3 to 5mph left in it on top of current record.
The bike is a 2011 s1000rr bmw with about 4000klm on it. Currently ballasted and running a "ported for purpose " lsr cylinder head and stg 4 alpha racing cam and spring package. Full race adjustable bmw ecu, bmw data logging and track mapping. Adjust and map pretty much anything to suit you. Custom setiings provided for running traction ctrl on the salt.
Last time on a fairly conservative dyno just prior to speedweek it was running 208hp at the rear wheel. Happy to drop it on a dyno of your choice in the area if you would like confirmation, most dynos will read higher than this.
Very nice to ride, it was my first time on the salt and it was incredible. Very stable, reliable and sounds insane at high revs just fuel it up and go, fast.
It is road legal and all road gear barely used comes with it (except the sidestand that is missing in action) should you want to road register it at some point. Was once a quick spare bmw racing asbk bike, never been dropped. Would make a great track day or race bike returning it to its roots, or perhaps fun at the drags, whn you are finished on the salt, your choice.
Package includes ;
a good selection of gearing choices
Spare cylinder head
Standard cams
Full race adjustable bmw ecu and data logging + all software and comms leads
Ohlins front + rear + steering damper
Akrapovic full race exhaust system
Standard exhaust system
Alpha racing race fairings and belly pan
All standard road fairings lights etc
Bmw race stands front and rear
Carbon race air intake and carbon dash + standard versions
Left hand front brake adjustment
Frame protector, case sliders etc
Spare sprocket carrier, levers, pegs
Quick action throttle and standard version
Spare wheels, discs and tyres
Box of bits such as brake pads and stuff i have probably forgotten.

Building something different for next year so unfortunately time to let this all go :(

Price for the whole lot is $22000

However if you dont want the road gear or akra exhaust for example i will negotiate on the price / package.

Call craig on 0430507325 to discuss. I am often out of range with work so leave a message or reply to this post if i dont answer. I will get back to you, cheers !

P.s bike is located in sydney.