204mph ZX12

List your Land Speed and Salt Lake cars and parts for sale here

Moderators: DLRA, FOR SALE

Stayt`ie

204mph ZX12

Post by Stayt`ie »

At the completition of Speedweek 07, my blue 02ZX12 will be up for sale. It is the first Kawasaki to go over 200mph in landspeed racing in Australia, and has a best time of 9.40, and 149.55mph in the quarter mile,(street tyre).
The motor featutes headwork done by myself under supervision from Dave Hall, Web camshafts with adjustable wheels, stroked crankshaft (Falicon), displacement 1285cc, custom made exhaust system to suit the motors spec`s, PC111 Power Commander and a Bonneville box (speed overide), the computer has been modified to extend peak rev`s.
After many hours on the dyne, she is making well over 200hp. All power figures and settings will be supplied with sale.
Motor has just been rebuilt, with anything that was out of spec replaced with new oem parts.
All street gear supplied with sale.
Asking price $20,000. ono, can be delivered anywhere in Australia east of Lake Gairdner immediately after the 07 event.
I can be contacted on mobile #0437542797, (07)49593397, or pm me at this site...
First Australian to ride a motorcycle over 200mph at Bonneville,,,
hawkwind racing

Post by hawkwind racing »

Ronnie ya moving up or on ?
Gary
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200
ben james

Post by ben james »

zx14 hey ronnie, stick it up those busas
ben
ben james dlra#389
moriwaki monster.
Stayt`ie

Post by Stayt`ie »

hawkwind, moving up (class wise) :D ,, benny, going to the other side :wink: , no ya donk not that side, going suzuki 8) , i have a 1327 turbocharged suzuki efe motor that i built in the ninety`s to run in top bike at the drags, but due to a errant wife and thuss a failed business, the thing has been stored out of harm`s way, ,, it is a hard decision to sell the 12, but i cant justify spending any more money on it, with this thing sitting here, so i recon i will build a little a` class bike and see what she`ll do :D :D
ben james

Post by ben james »

going to the other side, that wouldn't be as much of a shock as going to suzuki. at least it's old school air cooled.
regards ben
ben james dlra#389
moriwaki monster.
DirtyDave

Post by DirtyDave »

welcome aboard Ronnie in knew there was a reason why i liked you, Its not easy being GREEN
Don't Worry, It only seems Kinky the first time..
Stayt`ie

Post by Stayt`ie »

sale of zx12 now held over until after 08speedweek :roll: , is god trying to tell me something :?:,,,, anybody interested in the bike can see it run at this years winternationals at willowbank 8), come over and say g`day...