Moderators: DLRA, FOR SALE

grumm441

Post by grumm441 »

So it's running then?
They make it
I make it work
momec

Post by momec »

So Goggles' how come you alllllways seem to choose the good jobs?
Chris
Acme Racing #251
grumm441

How much was the ticket

Post by grumm441 »

Speaking of good jobs
I was just looking through my next months street machine and on page 158 there is a really nice picture of Rod Hadfields "ratrod"
G
They make it
I make it work
Dr Goggles

futdiv-eye-no

Post by Dr Goggles »

C Hanlon wrote:So Goggles' how come you alllllways seem to choose the good jobs?
Chris

Choose? ......there are two types of car surgery....... emergency and elective, this was the former, had it been elective the motor would have been spotless , and painted before I started taking the old one out, I would have cleaned the engine bay, done every little job in there that needed to be done ....in the shed, the sun would have been shining , birds tweeting.........and I would have had an assistant handing me clean tools and constantly asking me if I wanted a cold beer.Oh, and did I mention she'd have been wearing a string bikini too.
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
ben james

Post by ben james »

instead, the best you will ever get is me , handing you tools , dropping them & drinking all your beer
ben james dlra#389
moriwaki monster.
BOB ELLIS

Post by BOB ELLIS »

Hey Ben,I could hand you the tools,to hand Stu the tools,He can then Drop them.And then we could drink ALL his beer,while he is looking for that 1/2" spanner in the bucket of oily muck!(How much beer is he providing??) Cheers,Bob.
Dr Goggles

dental floss

Post by Dr Goggles »

ben james wrote:instead, the best you will ever get is me , handing you tools , dropping them & drinking all your beer

I'll have none of that false modesty Benny, God knows you look tops in a G string :wink:

....er Bob that'd be a half unch spenner wouldn't it :?:
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
grumm441

Post by grumm441 »

So? Well you know
They make it
I make it work
Dr Goggles

hmmmm

Post by Dr Goggles »

grumm441 wrote:So? Well you know

I think Grumm is alluding to the fact that I have mentioned that I may in fact be going to sell the Hot 202....the use I had for it I have no more.....if that makes any sense......any offers for the Gnome Racing 202 that pushed a LC Torana to 150mph at the lake?

here is the initial post on this thread....

Norm wrote: Gnome Racing has it hot 202 engine for sale. Crying or Very sad

Has over $4g spent on it. Everything done including a very hot head from Stud development worth $2g

Reason for selling is that its taking up room and we also need the money for our LSR tyres. Very Happy

Yes its a bargain at $1500.00 ono.

If ya need further info please reply.