#66 C/GCC Falcon For Sale

List your Land Speed and Salt Lake cars and parts for sale here

Moderators: DLRA, FOR SALE

BOB ELLIS

#66 C/GCC Falcon For Sale

Post by BOB ELLIS »

C/GCC Falcon For Sale,This car currently holds the Australian record at 204+ MPH,
Engine is 370 ci Chevy (Fresh) ,Trans is Ford TopLoader(Fresh),Rear is 4 link 9"Ford 2.75;1 ratio,Romac Full floating,New Goodyear LSR Tires all round,(25" Front , 28" Rear), LSR rims, 1"Lug nuts,Twin 'Chutes,Two fire systems(Coldfire 302),Full Chassis,12 point cage, 3" top chop,Car is all steel,except the Fibreglass one piece front (one piece STEEL front comes wth deal),All windows are Lexan,car is Left hand drive.
Engine has about 625Hp,Scat crank,Eagle Rods,Ross pistons,Crane Roller cam,Rev kit,Brodix -11 heads (many,dollars worth),Yellaterra shaft rockers,950hp Holley on a Victor Snr intake,Aussie desert cooler rad,Bla,Bla,Bla,etc,etc.
Spares include, 2.5;1 rear end,Driveshaft,Ignition,Gearbox,Starter,and many other small spares.
This is a serious car,and will get you into the "200'club in as little as Five runs.
This car is capable of 230 mph (with a good lake) , and help in training and tuning will be on hand.
This is not a toy,and we are looking at around $100K! Still intersted in one of the most well known LSR cars in Australia?
Contact me by Email at ,cambridgemotorsport@bigpond.com
Cheers , Bob. Image
Cookey

Post by Cookey »

Bobby,
For that sort of money one would imagine that you would have a CD stacker in the boot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
Cookey
OLDtimer

Post by OLDtimer »

It has to be worth at least that much just for the Nu Zilland Rodder sticker on the bumper, Ay Bro. Pete. DLRA #6
scooter trash

Post by scooter trash »

Hi Bob i usuallly drive a scooooter but am wanting 4 wheel as i am enjoying the piss mornowtheesdays has it do you live on the coast because i dont want a car that has been near any salt water if you know wat i mean.....
What is life but to dream and do!
scooter trash

Post by scooter trash »

i like that photo it look very familiar do you have permission for the photographer to show that photo??? :?
What is life but to dream and do!