Suzuki RG250

List Land Speed and Salt Lake items you want to buy here

Moderators: DLRA, WANTED

god of speed

Suzuki RG250

Post by god of speed »

hi

i need a suzuki rg250 frame, in any condition, rolling frame, or wrecking bike, or complete bike.

PM is there is anyone out there with one!

thanks
- Charlie
'Overall happiness is directly proportional to the increasing distance between the front wheel and the ground.'
'The God of Speed' - 125cc Lakes Racer - www.thegodofspeedproject.com
'85 XL600R-L-M-PDGSAZ - Rest in pieces
ROSS BROWN

Re: Suzuki RG250

Post by ROSS BROWN »

Hi God of Speed.. (Charlie)
My name is Ross . hope ya don't mind if I call ya Charlie :wink:
Currently on Ebay Charles, one of the heathens is " parting out " his RGV ...and here's the link
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SUZUKI-RGV-250-R ... 3f099cb13b

IF Ya search the rest of his items you will find the complete chariot or parts there ove..
bye a quick add up you'll get what ya need for about 1500ra
...and he does reside somewhere down your end of the island.

Bye the way God ....Since your on line now.. Whats the deal with you making us lot drive all the way to enternity...............Lake Gairdner . and then order a dam "FLOOD" ... did you and allmighty GOD ( Harold ) get your wires crossed or something.
ANYWAY... All good God ! hope to see ya at the salt soon .. I take it you will be wearing white. :D

Cheers RMJ Brown.
IT IS ALL A RACE AGAINST TIME.
TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE.

HOW FAST CAN YOU GO ?

S/UF 925
god of speed

Re: Suzuki RG250

Post by god of speed »

hi, thanks for the advice, but i actually already have an rgv frame,

but i dont like it, i am after the RG frame from 84-88', double cradle box alluminium, the rgv is a twin spar over engineered bulky bugger. i am on ebay and my job involves ebay so i know of just about everything that i need that is on there. there has been one RG frame in the last 4 months so im getting a bit desperate, wreckers have no idea either.

and sorry about the weather, ill be sure to leave it at Melbourne when i come up next year!
- Charlie
'Overall happiness is directly proportional to the increasing distance between the front wheel and the ground.'
'The God of Speed' - 125cc Lakes Racer - www.thegodofspeedproject.com
'85 XL600R-L-M-PDGSAZ - Rest in pieces