ENGEL needed

List Land Speed and Salt Lake items you want to buy here

Moderators: DLRA, WANTED

flathead

ENGEL needed

Post by flathead »

I would sure like to purchase an ENGEL fridge for my next trip to the best salt lake in the world. I would want to take delivery in Adelaide in March, 2006. I'm hopeful that I can find someone that will sell me a functional unit for under $200.00. Maybe this is just wishful thinking but we can always hope. Maybe some sort of trade can be arranged. I have been known to bring some neat things with me from the states. Any help with this quest from my good friends down under will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,Dooley
Stovebolt

Post by Stovebolt »

Do you want to buy it and keep in OZ or wouldn't hiring it and returning it to the hire joint be better?

i havn't got one, but i hired on for an ill-fated trip to the salt a few yrs ago, and it cost me 60 wasted dollars for the week.
flathead

engel

Post by flathead »

Stovebolt,
Thanks,that could definatly be used as a backup plan.
flathead
outbacktrev

Engel fridge

Post by outbacktrev »

Flathead aka Dooley,
If you are looking for fridge space at the lake I can help u out but if you need fridge space from Adelaide to the Lake, as has been suggested, you might be better hiring one for the week. There are various companies in Adelaide that do hire portable fidges. If you wish to go down that road of hiring e-mail me and I will see what I can arrange. I have 3 engels but I am in Whyalla which is only 2.5 hrs from the Lake :lol:
Cheers,
Trevor