Moderators: DLRA, WANTED

ChrisACT

Re: ceramic coating

Post by ChrisACT »

JonB

Post by JonB »

Dot point 7.
WHY CAN'T I PURCHASE LIQUIDS & PRESSURISED GOODS? Unfortunately we are restricted by our carriers from sending any liquids or pressurised containers outside mainland UK. We try to ensure that our listings are accurate and will not give anyone outside mainland UK the option to purchase these items, but due to the sheer volume of listings we have, this is not always possible. Please be aware that if you purchase a liquid or pressurised item and are anywhere outside mainland UK, we will not be able to fulfil your order and will contact you to advise you as soon as possible.

Surely you know someone in the US or UK that forward it to you?
You using a kiln to cure it?

jon
DLRA#1115
Underhouse Engineering
hawkwind

Post by hawkwind »

Thanks 112 Ill give them a try......Dave the paints are only good so they say to 600 deg I need something in excess of 1200 deg I tried paints before they burn off :cry: ......chris they all say they can ship world wide ,when contacted they say no only locally........ It makes me wonder, they the suppliers seem to have no problem getting the stuff in volume freighted but cannot freight in small quanties I call BS on that ....... and even if they get it in powder form and add a binder and solvent ...which anyone can do they wont sell it to you. Will make some enquiries from customs and see if there is a prohabition on shipping
No I dont know anyone OS who would falsely claim what they were sending ......you win some you loose some such is life.
Thanks all for your help and interest :D

cheers gary
Vehicle......................A new creation.
Designed by................Troglodyte.
Engineered/ built by......Rustic.
Financed by.................Nickles & Dimes.
Rider......................... Tardus Vetus Inflatio
gazzas landy

Post by gazzas landy »

Give Xsail Corro Pty Ltd i think their based in S.AUS. cheers F.G.
hawkwind

Post by hawkwind »

Your a champ Gazzas landy ..... how did you find that one...... they will sell it and deliever in 3 days ....how I love these chinese companies.....though the minimum amount is 1 kg the cost delievered is less than farming it out... :D they also sell other speciallity coatings and will send me a cattledog.
Funny I just checked the MSDS ....no shipping hazzards..... non flamable ..... water based ......water as spraying meduim.....it must be very dangerous to ship hahahaha

cheers
Gary
Vehicle......................A new creation.
Designed by................Troglodyte.
Engineered/ built by......Rustic.
Financed by.................Nickles & Dimes.
Rider......................... Tardus Vetus Inflatio
gazzas landy

Post by gazzas landy »

I`m in the engineering trade and remembered a customer talking about the company.Be using them for my bike.cheers F.G.
RGV

Post by RGV »

That stuff looks like just what ya after Gary. I might have to give some a try on my pipes, its just up the road from my work. If ya have any troubles getting it give me a shout.

Dave

Last Minute Racing
DLRA #928

2010 MPS/G 250 118 MPH
2011 Washed Out
2012 Washed Out
2013 MPS/G 250 131 MPH (RECORD)
2014 MPS/G 250 140 MPH (RECORD)
2015 MPS/F 250 DNF
2016 MPS/F 250 114 MPH (RECORD)
2017 MPS/F 250 DNF
342huntracing

Post by 342huntracing »

Look at http://www.eastwood.com They sell ceramic coating to home handyman and ship to Australia.