chevvy 327 ci

List Land Speed and Salt Lake items you want to buy here

Moderators: DLRA, WANTED

Lynchy

Post by Lynchy »

Now go away or we shall taunt you some more.....
Norm

Post by Norm »

:D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: next thing the Doc will be talking about the 202 or even better still Don with his gay car :twisted: :roll: :wink:
SPOOK

wanted 327 ci chev

Post by SPOOK »

No its not for the trumpy , its for a mate with an old corvette with a shagged motor and wants a 327 as its standard. Still have not got one. Cheers Spook
Dr Goggles

Re: wanted 327 ci chev

Post by Dr Goggles »

SPOOK wrote:No its not for the trumpy , its for a mate with an old corvette with a shagged motor and wants a 327 as its standard. Still have not got one. Cheers Spook

If you've got a ute I know where there's one we can "midnight spare"..... :wink:
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
David Leikvold

like belly buttons

Post by David Leikvold »

What external differences are there in the blocks between a 40 year old 327 and 30 year old 350? I thought they were all the same. I know the heads have different castings with those visible identifiers on the ends. Could a nice 4 bolt 350 short motor go in with the 327 heads? Or get serious and build a stroker 383.

"Well I'll ask him but I don't think he'll be interested, you see, he's already got one". :wink:
Good, Fast, Cheap, pick any two!
Doug Odom

Post by Doug Odom »

The casting number on the block would be the only give away. Having built many Corvette motors I can tell you this. Save the old block if it is the original motor. In the US the original motor makes it worth about $10K more. Of course that is US dollars and they are going down fast. LOL
Doug Odom in big ditch usa
Speed costs money, How fast can you afford to go?
grumm441

Post by grumm441 »

If you've got a ute I know where there's one we can "midnight spare".....

Nad I know where you live
They make it
I make it work
panhead_pete

Post by panhead_pete »

Are you still looking for a 327? If so let me know I have one just landed in a container. I dont know its condition just yet but should so in a week or so.
Dreaming of the salt in 08.