one week

List Land Speed and Salt Lake items you want to buy here

Moderators: DLRA, WANTED

Dr Goggles

one week

Post by Dr Goggles »

....looking to buy time between the start of February and the beginning of March up to 7 days , or will trade for bonsai money tree , must be daylight hours and not public holidays.....
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
BOB ELLIS

Post by BOB ELLIS »

Yo Gogg's , can supply you with one week.(TWO weeks if you want to trade a frontend rebuild on our Bedford bus :P )One week would only cost you , (a) a night with The Spice girls , (b) a new blown/injected small blk chevy engine , (c) you wash Animals undies , or (d) all of the above :!: Strange how we all got 52 weeks to get ready , and how so many "little" things turn up when you're out of time! See ya at Norm's next Sun.Am looking for a ride from airport to Norm's.(and back in arvo) Any takers :?: . Cheers , Bob #66 C/GCC.
Cookey

Post by Cookey »

Bob,
Sorry but am unable to offer a lift from the airport to Norm's and back
:!: :!:
Am going to the lake with "Old Timer" & trying to convince him that he is still the "Main Man" in spite of the close technical correlation between folding braking chutes and nappys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Catch up with you in March

Cookey
PJQ2

Post by PJQ2 »

Bob,

sent you a PM, should be able to sort you out for airport pick-up & drop off.
Regs,
PJQ
Velocity Science Laboratories
Lynchy

Post by Lynchy »

Missed it by that much.....

I'm down in Melbourne myself this week but heading back to Brisbane Friday night. I would have liked to do the rounds but probably won't get the chance.

Lynchy
BOB ELLIS

Post by BOB ELLIS »

Thanks for the P,M's guys (NO Dr G , not PMS :evil: ), El Presidente is gunna pick me up at airport. May need a lift back out there (flight leaves at 5.00) , Rob C not sure if he can. COOKEY , the main differance between Chutes & Shits (Dirty nappys). Chutepacks-fold in the two large flaps 1st , the two small triangular flaps last . Shitpacks-fold in the two lar "Too late, get another clean one".Hope all goes well with the lake check :!: PJQ2 , thanks , may take up the offer of ride to airport if it suits you timewise . Lynchy, you always come home too early :roll: ,stay a little longer :lol: .Anyhoot , got the new kingpins installed in the flying Bedford,and the righthand side brakes back on tonite.Started out to be a kingpin job , oops the draglink is f*^$&d , could do with new brake linings , F%^# the cylinders are F#$%^&, oh no the tierod ends don't feel as good as they did F#$% .Amazing thing is the cost of the parts . About $680.00 for , kingpin kit , fit & ream bushes , brake linings & fit , cylinder kits , draglink , tierod ends , new bolts , paint etc. The labour bill has been about the same (in Beer & Bourbon :!: ), But it is just as important to get to & from the track safely, as it is to race safely! See ya all on Sunday. Cheers , Bob. #66 C/GCC.
momec

The golden tree

Post by momec »

G'Day Dr :shock:
I'd like to take that bonsai tree off your hands provided its been certified organic and is a significant producer, must be hydroponic and on steroids but most importantly I only want hundreds. If it just produces 50's or 20's then no deal, you know with inflation and interest rates.
In return I'll give you a week of good advise and happy thoughts.
Please pm me for the fowarding address for the tree ASAP

Bob Bob Bob
Your shocking reply only enforces to me your sad situation and how obsessed you are with sex. Let me quote some of your words to explain.

"Drag" You are tending to concentrate on the dark side a little to much.
"Pick me up" Well l think your on the wrong forum again Bob, perhaps if you took your medication

"Feels good and Flaps" l won't even go there.

And poor Lynchy, insinuating that he comes early.
You need help Bob :?
Chris
Acme Racing #251
Dr Goggles

Denominations , abominations

Post by Dr Goggles »

Yeah Chris , it's one of those multi-graft jobbies like one of the apple trees that grow three or four different varieties of apple. The tree does the odd hundred on the very top, some fifties high up on the main branches and lower down the tree it knocks out twenties and fives , they didn't bother with the ten buck graft...on the shitty sucker-growth type stuff around the bottom of the trunk it even does the odd goldie...which is handy in case you need to buy a dinger , or a can of coke.

It's a really neat thing to sit on the table near the telly , the only hard thing is stopping your mates from taxing it until it's fully ripe.
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
BOB ELLIS

Post by BOB ELLIS »

Yo , Chris , All you say maybe (somewhat) true, BUT at least my frontend is fixed up :shock: . Cheers , Bob .#66 C/GCC.
ben james

Post by ben james »

hey stew u just got 52 for free
ben james dlra#389
moriwaki monster.
BOB ELLIS

Post by BOB ELLIS »

Ben , NOT FOR FREE! , he still has to pay SOMETHING! Cheers , Bob, #66 C/GCC.
momec

Post by momec »

I'm sorry Doctor, but did'nt your mother ever say "be careful what you wish for" :lol:
Chris
Acme Racing #251