Compliance

Moderator: DLRA

techracer

Compliance

Post by techracer »

Hi,
Just wanting to confirm that a bike does not need Australian compliance to be elegible for the bike production class?
Cheers
hawkwind racing

Post by hawkwind racing »

G'day
NO in short but it must not be a one off or limited production or road racing only bike as these dont comply with production class
as long as it can be shown if asked for that it complies with the manufactures specs in all details and has nill aftermarket non engine mods it will be ok
PS what is it ???
Gary mem# 282 :D
hawkwind racing

G'day
NO in short but it must not be a one off or limited production or road racing only bike as these dont comply with production class
as long as it can be shown if asked for that it complies with the manufactures specs in all details and has nill aftermarket non engine mods it will be ok
PS what is it ???
Gary mem# 282 :D
techracer

Post by techracer »

Hi,
I am considering importing an 01 hayabusa. Transport Authority states that this bike cannot be complianced after private importation so i wanted to confirm its race eligibility before proceeding any further. A look at the specs shows this is the weapon of choice for such task so i might be seeing you in March. Thanks for the quick reply.

Neale
Cheers
hawkwind racing

busa power

:D
Good choice of weapon, Stuart Lapin also in Qland ran a stock busa to 189 mph couple of years ago and is now prepairing a turbo busa to run in MPS/BG 1350 I'm also prepairing a turbo busa for MPS/BF 1350 and a APS/F 1000 kawka stuart told me there is also another banana bender who may be bringing a turbo busa and there is a yet still another Qldlander who ran a 12 R kawa last year to 192 mph and will be back again next year along with lots of other biker blokes hope to see you there 8)
Gary
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200