Salt Question

Moderator: DLRA

540ci

Post by 540ci »

Great plan! I'm betting there is bucket loads of hidden talent out there.
internetscooter

Post by internetscooter »

To extend the idea further, maybe we create a new forum subarea "DRLA Help Wanted". We all know someone that knows someone, so expertise is available far beyond the individuals... it's just a mater of asking.

BTW - I'm hitting Jaycar next week to check out what can be used for a time lapse camera and a cheap weather station. Once I have the basics of something that would work, I'll see what experts I can pull in to help set it up right. I've already talked to someone about making it an ongoing Uni student project.
Paul
---
DLRA #647
89.664 mph (aiming for 100mph+)
www.vespalabs.org
Lynchy

Post by Lynchy »

Just before the snow blindness kicked in. Has anyone else had a problem with it out on the salt???

Lynchy
Dr Goggles

Post by Dr Goggles »

internetscooter wrote:BTW - I'm hitting Jaycar next week to check out what can be used for a time lapse camera and a cheap weather station. Once I have the basics of something that would work, I'll see what experts I can pull in to help set it up right. I've already talked to someone about making it an ongoing Uni student project.

in a box on the roof of the canteen it would be safe, out of the way and above where it could get grit on it.....just need a bird deterrant on it
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
DirtyDave

Post by DirtyDave »

One of my mates that visited speedweek had a weather station in his watch, Yes he blew me away when he just looked at his wrist a gave me a barometer reading , which i soon forgot sorry Plucker i was supposed to get back to you on that, just after you changed your jets...
So the DLRA time slips don't have the baromiter like some drag strip do.??
COOKEEE...
Don't Worry, It only seems Kinky the first time..