300 hp extra

Moderator: DLRA

hawkwind racing

300 hp extra

Post by hawkwind racing »

G'day space cadets , the busa motor bulletproofing is now almost completed ,it will produce around 200 RWHP N/A and with the 300 HP shot of nitrous we should be reaching 500RWHP not to shaby for a 1300cc motor , will the motor stay together ? , will the rider have the balls to use it all ? stay tuned , I also here another hawkwind racing member will have his 500 hp turbo ready as well , will we be the first Aussie bikes to crack 250 mph :shock: hope so
Gary hawkwind racing
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200
blownvn

Post by blownvn »

Geez, will the rider and his balls be able to share the same bike, or will he need a sidecar? :lol:

That's gonna be some serious speed, can you turbo it?

there's a couple that run at WSID with turbo's that run high 8's low 9's at 160mph+ in 400m

I wonder what they could do with the right gearing?
hawkwind racing

blown vn the turbo is the next stage maybe as soon as 2006 , I know the drag guys , and they are trying very hard to get me to bring my busa to play as well , I just happen to be getting a a frame that may be converted to suit drag racing , and other parts suitable for this persuit , a good friend of mine 's son is setting up a supercharged outlaw car over the next 2 years , and has challenged me to beat him to be the first to get on the track , if onlymy money tree fruits :)
Gary
hawkwind racing

heading down to Melbourne next W/E head goes in for big valve job, porting and flow testing , and O'ring the block and head , + cylinder job , hope to have the motor ready for running in Oct then Dyno , only another 6 long months to waite ,at least it should start to warm up by Oct
Gary
hawkwind racing

warming up

At last its starting to get warm enough to venture out to the shed at night , ie. above 0 deg , october estimate for dyno was a little premiture and is put forward a couple of months more :oops: so many things to do ,at least there is still around 6 months to go , hope the rest of you are on top of your projects
Gary
hawkwind racing

heads back with improved cfm numbers an excellent job ,so motor building can continue , when a few more parts turn up , I have finished the pantec trailer and its all ahead for painting ,both the trailer and the bike , that will keep me occupied for the next couple of w/e ,s , finished all the wiring and electrical work tonight ,only a fuel pressure sw to be wired in , still so much to do and time is getting on
the turbo showed up last week this is for 2006 its a bloody monster GT 45 ,supports 1000+ hp hope the big shot of nitrous will spool it up enough for big boost :D ,anyway hope all you blokes are progressing well with your projects
cheers
Gary