Moderator: DLRA

Dr Goggles

wassisnameagin?

Post by Dr Goggles »

Lynchy wrote:
BTW what's the Rev's first name again?

It's not Percy is it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

na , nor Johnson , or Woody and no it's not Helmut either........

this is getting ridickulous
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
Dr Goggles

Ok , we're on

Post by Dr Goggles »

On the weekend we got the dual manifold on , I just have to get the throttle cable sorted....I got Broadband too , soon we'll have some photo's up.....only problem is I can only get them to stick when they are this size....anyone got any suggestions ? what about you Mr 21st century...

this shows the front axle , tie rod and radius rod......
Last edited by Dr Goggles on Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
gennyshovel

Re: Ok , we're on

Post by gennyshovel »

Dr Goggles wrote:only problem is I can only get them to stick when they are this size....anyone got any suggestions ?

Photobucket goggz, just cut .n paste the img link.
Tiny
Tiny DLRA# 484
Postiebike Racing , created & funded by TwoBob Engineering
Lynchy

Post by Lynchy »

Dr G

You can post any size to Photobucket but Photobucket resizes them as it arrives. Check your preferences for image upload in PB 640x480 is ideal.

I just got some new shots of the Jag so will write a new update sometime this week.

Lynchy
Dr Goggles

tried that

Post by Dr Goggles »

changed the upload size and the size on the full view page of PB....on landracing I just copied the location on the full view page and they appeared full size...but not here , tried every combo...what's the secret Lynchy???
Lynchy

Post by Lynchy »

Dr G

You need to copy and paste the "Direct Link" URL for the image. Is this the one you copied? Here's a funny one I got yesterday (sorry for the rude word within it):

You can also just post the URL for the same image:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/ ... aderAd.jpg

If you can post the URL, I'll check it out as well.

Lynchy
Dr Goggles

this is shiving me the Gits!

Post by Dr Goggles »

Lynchy wrote:Dr G

You need to copy and paste the "Direct Link" URL for the image. Is this the one you copied? Here's a funny one I got yesterday (sorry for the rude word within it):

You can also just post the URL for the same image:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/ ... aderAd.jpg

If you can post the URL, I'll check it out as well.

Lynchy

...there's nothing rude about "wife" or for that matter "fourways"( though I've never tried it)........OK here I go again , trying to shape up a big one.........
Dr Goggles

phew

Post by Dr Goggles »

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D :D
Dr Goggles

Jixer

Post by Dr Goggles »

You know , after all that I was thinking about the GSXR 1000....that bloke is stuffed or at least his marriage is...She's making him sell the bike out of spite because he didn't make "proper representation" about buying it ...when he sells it she'll crack the shits because he lost money on the sale.....finally she'll really lose it and make him buy another one to shut him up because she's sick of the questions and answers everytime someone asks where that blue Suzuki went.....

Then he'll dice himself on it.

Get some insurance lovey.... :wink:

see, I know 'em.....................................
Lynchy

Post by Lynchy »

Looks like you got the cut and paste working OK now. I also see you're using the larger size of photo. I like the billy cart! What's the little tank from?

Lynchy
Dr Goggles

Tankenstein

Post by Dr Goggles »

That's the Sea Fury tank that was up for grabs on this site a year or so ago , part of the tank we used for a cowl and some old Dodge KH wheels.My idea for it is to use a motorbike engine and chain drive.We've got a centre mount rack which we could put handle bars on so it wouldn't need pedals......You've gotta have a project!! :lol:
fredeuce

Re: wassisnameagin?

Post by fredeuce »

Dr Goggles wrote:
Lynchy wrote:
BTW what's the Rev's first name again?

It's not Percy is it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

na , nor Johnson , or Woody and no it's not Helmut either........

this is getting ridickulous

Given all of this banter, i query if conventional steering is being utilised or have you dispensed with that and reverted to a joy stick instead? :)
fredeuce
Dr Goggles

first time

Post by Dr Goggles »

Yesterday the 'tank rolled out of the shed for the very first time ....it was great !! Today it's going to the early Ford show at the Melbourne showgrounds where Pete Quick is having a little exhibit of salt stuff with the tank and Steve Barnett's "Mr Squiggle" water-bottle Suzuki.

Seeing the car on the trailer was a strange experience , it's the first time we've seen it from that far away , the kids from up the road were standing there agape like a spaceship had just landed or something.....

Next weekend it's Mangalore , here's hoping .

I'll post a short video of the car on you-tube soon.

2roo.
Lynchy

Post by Lynchy »

Goggles

Looking forward on the Mangalore update. Would love to drive down for a look see but have too much going on at the moment. If this turns into an event I'm sure Big Gaz and I could arrange a weekend off.

Good luck guys, I hope it's a successful shakedown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynchy
Dr Goggles

Re: first time

Post by Dr Goggles »

Dr Goggles wrote:I'll post a short video of the car on you-tube soon.2roo.
here's some shots and the vid'

http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.p ... g38421#new