Water Injection

Moderator: DLRA

Who runs Water Injection on there vehicles?

Yes
40%
No
40%
What the F is Water Injection?
20%

Total votes: 10

ROSS BROWN

Re: Water Injection

Post by ROSS BROWN »

YEP....... I remember when that picture was taken now........
That was just after us kids had given him a hair cut.. as we was taken him to the local show ,so thats when we had him lookin his best....
He didn't win the show that day :? but because he was blessed in a mainger an all , us kids got a special prize certificate to take Diesel to the vets joint.
We never did get him to the vets joint as of account of .... :evil: "Martin" :evil: ...... an his stupid idiot "Chicken :evil: :evil: "
When no one was looking that idiot chicken somehow jumped into Diesel's mouth ......
and as account of some "yap" about a broken wing :evil: :evil: Martin :evil: :evil: demanded that us kids hand over Diesel"s special prize certificate.
Dam chicken ....... How it ever won a prize I don't no ..... It was as ugly as his stinkin "COW"

Just thought ya's needed to know that...... RMJ Brown
IT IS ALL A RACE AGAINST TIME.
TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE.

HOW FAST CAN YOU GO ?

S/UF 925
DLRA
Site Admin

Post by DLRA »

I used to run water injection in my rally cars. But sometimes I'd get the water bottle mixed up with other bottles I had sitting on the shelf :wink:
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor
Dr Goggles

Post by Dr Goggles »

ROSS BROWN wrote:YEP....... I remember when that picture was taken now........
That was just after us kids had given him a hair cut.. as we was taken him to the local show ,so thats when we had him lookin his best....
He didn't win the show that day :? but because he was blessed in a mainger an all , us kids got a special prize certificate to take Diesel to the vets joint.
We never did get him to the vets joint as of account of .... :evil: "Martin" :evil: ...... an his stupid idiot "Chicken :evil: :evil: "
When no one was looking that idiot chicken somehow jumped into Diesel's mouth ......
and as account of some "yap" about a broken wing :evil: :evil: Martin :evil: :evil: demanded that us kids hand over Diesel"s special prize certificate.
Dam chicken ....... How it ever won a prize I don't no ..... It was as ugly as his stinkin "COW"

Just thought ya's needed to know that...... RMJ Brown

ummm, hard I know , but really Ross it's time to let it go, he's in a better place now. :wink:
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
ROSS BROWN

Re:"UNTIMELY "

Post by ROSS BROWN »

Yep Doc........
Spose it is time to let go..................
Us kids allways struggled with Diesel's untimely passing..... :(
It was just before his 18th birthday ...........Us kids were proud of Diesel's age as he was the second oldest animal in the local.....
Yep you guessed it............Martin's :evil: load mouth Cockatoo seemed to want to live for ever ...
But anyway............ Sometimes us kids went to school two and even three days in a row, so that left Diesel with little to do........... But oll Diesel seemed to allways be busy ,and quite often he would take himself for a walk, Usually down the local beach and go and herd the fish, apart from running really.... really.... really fast drinkin Diesel and pissin gallons,that dog was a "swimming machine".. and Diesel youse to allways help Granma when she went fishing----- Us kids knew something was wrong when Granmas truck came down the drive .. way slow... cause Granma seemed to be allways on the stop watch ,specially when she had a herd of fish in the back....
But anyway.... Us kids was playin marble's in the yard when Granma got out of the truck....
She got all of us kids together an told the story of how Diesel had just herded the second biggest catch of fish into the nets..... But with all them fish usually came the "SHARKS" ... IT was the sharks that got the toe of diesels back foot (but thats another episode) Granma said that a huge mob of sharks showed up and all "HELL" broke lose ...... the nets ended up with with a huge herd of fish ,Eight dead sharks Diesels left ear and his back foot with the toe missing.................(granma let all the fish go that day )
IT was a 'sad' couple of weeks round the local.....

But anway there are many more stories of Diesels adventures ..... But thanks DOC..... that seemed to help get a bit out :D

Spose Ive dragged this subject a bit of course ...

What was the subject about again.... :mrgreen:

have a nice day :D
RMJ Brown.
IT IS ALL A RACE AGAINST TIME.
TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE.

HOW FAST CAN YOU GO ?

S/UF 925
Dreamliner 200

Post by Dreamliner 200 »

Ross, you should write a book :lol:

So tell us Ross, what's :evil: :evil: Martin :evil: :evil: up to now? :wink: Married with a family?

New thread? :lol: :mrgreen:
DLRA Member 752
Livin' the dream!
Mike Riddell

Re: Diesel the Dog

Post by Mike Riddell »

Ross has sort of reminded me of a wee story.
Meself and me mate was in the workshop (shed) one day when a stray mangy old dog wandered in. Me mate pointed out to me that the silly buggar was drinking the wash-up petrol out of the bowl on the floor. Sent a kick his way and a couple of words and the buggar shot out the door (dog, not me mate) and started doing laps around the yard full tit. After a few lap he came to a sliding holt and fell over. Me mate says "wats all that about." Don't know I's say "think he ran out of petrol."
oxliver

Post by oxliver »

I had a bbc running a vortech v7 ysi instead of a inter cooler .
I had a 250 psi injector just after the blower .
at first I ran 50/50 water and ethanol .
then went strait ethanol I had a one way valve behind the injector so when the pump was not going there wasn't any blow back
a psi activated solenoid that activated at 2 psi
this system took up hardly any room and is controllable as in injector size and if you were keen a regulator could of been fitted
as well you could of had it come on at any psi I had it set at 2 psi
the hp gain was quiet noticeable and highly recommended
I love boobs I mean boost
if your not breaking anything your not going hard enough
GeeTee

Post by GeeTee »

I might use some irrigation fittings to squirt some water into the cooling fan on my VW