DLRA Annual General Meeting 2012

Go here for general DLRA News

Moderator: DLRA

IN2VWS

Re: DLRA Annual General Meeting 2012

Post by IN2VWS »

Yep, It was fantastic.....and the food was great!!!
AuotonomousRX

Post by AuotonomousRX »

I feel better now :mrgreen:

Pete
Still trying to decide if I am a procrastinator

Pete :?
DLRA #866
DLRA
Site Admin

Post by DLRA »

I have just sent the minutes of the AGM off to the committee for their comments. Will have the final version online in 2 days. Will be published in the Offline Members Section. If your don't have a link to this, ask me know by sending me an email todrylakesracersau@hotmail.com with your name, username and membership number.
Probably the thing most people want to know, Speed Week for 2013 will be 18-22 Feb will a rain date of 15-19 April
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor
AuotonomousRX

Post by AuotonomousRX »

That is the sort of thing I was after. :D

Thanks
Pete
Still trying to decide if I am a procrastinator

Pete :?
DLRA #866
BIG GAZ

Post by BIG GAZ »

Pete,
Greg has completed the minutes and they are just being checked by the committe at the moment. They should be available on the website by Thursday morning. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks,
GAZ
Mossy

Post by Mossy »

Have just booked holidays for the week 18 - 22 Feb 2013.
There was a story in the paper a few days ago that the El Nino cycle is returning and we should expect a hot dry summer.
:D :D :D

Cheers Mossy
DLRA # 959
Stayt`ie

Post by Stayt`ie »

Thankyou, will be applying tomorrow for the time off work,, :D ,,
First Australian to ride a motorcycle over 200mph at Bonneville,,,
DLRA 112

Post by DLRA 112 »

I was an apology for the meeting so can some one please tell me when the annual $25-00 fee is due so I still get the DLRA newsletter mailed to me ?
Member DLRA 112.
BIG GAZ

Post by BIG GAZ »

If you are an active member and paid your $25 last year then you will be current until 31st Dec this year. We have decided to give everyone another 6 months free to align with our new financial year end. You will be due again on 1st Jan 2013 for the next calender/financial year. Carol can confirm whether you are active/financial or not. Give her a call or email.
GAZ
DLRA 112

Post by DLRA 112 »

Thanks Gaz, Given what you have said I should still get the news letters and I hope that information will be in the news letters.
Member DLRA 112.
DLRA 112

Post by DLRA 112 »

BIG GAZ wrote:If you are an active member and paid your $25 last year then you will be current until 31st Dec this year. We have decided to give everyone another 6 months free to align with our new financial year end. You will be due again on 1st Jan 2013 for the next calender/financial year. Carol can confirm whether you are active/financial or not. Give her a call or email.
GAZ

Gaz, Can you confirm that again as I see in the latest news letter a renewal form. So I guess I have to renew now and not when you stated in your post above. I would be lost with out the news letter as it is about the only way I keep up with what is going on that and of course here on the forum.

Thanks.
Last edited by DLRA 112 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member DLRA 112.
BIG GAZ

Post by BIG GAZ »

Simon,
From what I can see you are not financial so you won't get the newsletter. If you pay $25 now it will make you financial for the AGM next year, give you the subscription to the newsletter and carry you through to December 2013.
It is preferrable that the newsletter get distributed via email which I can see you do not have listed. It is a huge task for Carol and Vicky and others to mail this stuff out and that leads to delays.
Send me a PM if there is anything else you need to know.
GAZ
DLRA 112

Post by DLRA 112 »

BIG GAZ wrote:Simon,
From what I can see you are not financial so you won't get the newsletter. If you pay $25 now it will make you financial for the AGM next year, give you the subscription to the newsletter and carry you through to December 2013.
It is preferrable that the newsletter get distributed via email which I can see you do not have listed. It is a huge task for Carol and Vicky and others to mail this stuff out and that leads to delays.
Send me a PM if there is anything else you need to know.
GAZ
Hi Gaz,

Thanks for that. I got the most recent news letter so will follow up and pay the subs :wink: Understood I was financial until Dec 2012 but to make sure I'll catch up with Carol and pay up.
Member DLRA 112.