SOUTH AUST. MEETING & SATA INFO DAY

Go here for general DLRA News

Moderator: DLRA

OLDtimer

SOUTH AUST. MEETING & SATA INFO DAY

Post by OLDtimer »

DLRA members & both current & prospective SATA members are invited to a get together at 64 Spring St Queenstown on Saturday April 20th commencing at 1pm with a sausage sizzle, followed by a short DLRA meeting, then the SATA committee will bring everyone up to date with whats been happening behind the scenes & explain our vision for LSR in SA.
*SATA membership is limited to racers & their immediate crew*
Pete Noy
DLRA #6
SATA #3
peter.noy@mastec.com.au
Grumpy32

Re: SOUTH AUST. MEETING & SATA INFO DAY

Post by Grumpy32 »

Hello out there,

Is there any S.Aust guys get together. I am getting into a F/Roadster project and would like to touch base with anyone in S.A.
I am located in the Northern burbs.. I have sent a membership request off but have not heard back as yet (Xmas gets in the way I guess)
Kind regards
Glenn...
Cookey

Re: SOUTH AUST. MEETING & SATA INFO DAY

Post by Cookey »

Hi Glen,
Things are a bit quiet at present as far as getting together is concerned with the holiday period upon us and preparing our racing equipment for the 2018 Speed Week. The SATA (South Australian Timing Association) is being wound up and we are reverting back to having social get together's as the S.A. members of the DLRA.
We won't be having another BBQ meeting until after next year's event and this is usually held in Queenstown.
If you are planning on coming up to the lake in March call by and say G'Day.
We are running our D/FL again next year.
Cheers,
Tony Cooke
DLRA # 363