No votes
yes
100%

Total votes: 11

Dr Goggles

two

Post by Dr Goggles »

..aw come on Gary he doesn't need a wheelchair yet :lol: :lol:
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
Mopar Man

Post by Mopar Man »

C Hanlon wrote:btw we will need helpers.

I was at the meeting on Sunday, the starters board looks good (not that I know much about it!!) But should keep everyone in a starting order and some organisation, aslong as drivers know whats expected of themselves.

I'll also be at the salt this year and available to help out where I can.
DLRA member # 486
momec

Post by momec »

Now Hawk it was a back operation, not my head. :lol:

Its Ok Doc you noticed the faster bikes have trainer wheels to start them off :D

Thanks Mr Mopar the more the merrier.
Seeya Chris
Dr Goggles

Me an' me big mouth

Post by Dr Goggles »

I've finished the proper version of the starters board , all in steel (except of course the slats) and sprayed it in red oxide HOWEVER the device shall we call it for the "backlog" caused me more than a little grief and I dunno if it's up to it yet...I ended up rounding the ends of the slats more ...that meant they don't kick out as much when they drop to the bottom....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :x :evil: :x :evil: .....it looks like I'll be working on the start line so the complaints won't have to be relayed to me :lol: ...more than once yesterday I asked myself that question "why did you open your big mouth ".......

...on another note I built the sidecar for the Vespa that we're taking as a pit bike and esky transporter.....

...three weeks comrades. :wink:
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..