Diesel?

Go here for general DLRA News

Moderator: DLRA

Stayt`ie

Diesel?

Post by Stayt`ie »

i know there was something about this in a previous post , or was it in a newsletter :? . when i attended in 2004, i bought a 20l drum of diesel, a contribution to running the generator at the camp 8) ,,,, what is the go this year :?:
First Australian to ride a motorcycle over 200mph at Bonneville,,,
hawkwind racing

Post by hawkwind racing »

As far as I know we do not bring along diesel anymore ,we donate a redback instead , unless it has changed again from last year
Gary
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200
Dr Goggles

Vin

Post by Dr Goggles »

....was discussed at the meeting...it might only be a tenner(but you might be right Gary) for diesel ...but yeah the byo got knocked in favour of the P.A.Y.B...camping fees are $9 p/head per night...so that's $90 for the week for Tasmanians. :lol:
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
Stayt`ie

Post by Stayt`ie »

no ploblem`s mate,,, i`m from NORTH queensland, "a", :lol:
outbacktrev

re camp fees & diesel

Post by outbacktrev »

G'Day all!
Not long now! :lol:
Camp fees I believe are $9.00 per night up to a max of 5 nights ie $45.00.
It is considered if you arrive early (before Sunday) you would be contributing with assisstance in setup of camp, track or general assisstance therefore no camping fees charged. (ie Camp fees are charged Sunday to Thursday nights) :)
A one of diesel levy of $10.00 is charged regardless of stay duration. This was decided as the easiest method rather than messing around with 20litre drums of diesel. (Some people would bring and some people wouldn't bring diesel) We now buy 200ltr drums of known quality diesel and we have pumping facitilities to fill the genset. :idea:
Makes life much simpler for those doing the behind the scenes stuff to make it all happen :shock:
Cheers,
Trevor
Stayt`ie

Post by Stayt`ie »

what is a good "early" time to arrive, to help with set up :?:
hawkwind racing

Post by hawkwind racing »

saturdays are good :wink:
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200
momec

Post by momec »

Do'nt you think this will be unfair as we do have some Tasmanian competitors?
DON NOBLE

Post by DON NOBLE »

C Hanlon wrote:Do'nt you think this will be unfair as we do have some Tasmanian competitors?
I have never been to Tasmania , but have heard reposts that some have 2 heads , so perhaps we should charge accordingly , or per head , hahahaha .
outbacktrev

Early arrival

Post by outbacktrev »

G'Day all,
Even less time to go now! :lol:
This year (2006) people will be arriving at the DLRA Camp from Wed (1/3/6) evening onwards! So early arrival would be considered from any time after Wed (1/3/6) pm. :idea: This is due to more setup required for our overseas friends. Track will be 15miles long instead of usual 9miles and a few other jobs need a little bit of sorting before the meeting. :!:
As far as our Tasmanian friends being treated unfairly I can't see how this could be so as we have people from NZ, USA, and far flung areas of Australia! I'm sorry Don can't agree with double charging our Tasmanian members as they still only occupy 1 seat. :oops:
Cheers,
Trevor
DLRA #298
Stayt`ie

Post by Stayt`ie »

rrrwell,, seeya thursday 8)