congradulations

Go here for general DLRA News

Moderator: DLRA

hawkwind racing

congradulations

Post by hawkwind racing »

Congradulations to all the new 200 mph members well done ,a very BIG thank you to those hard working members who volunteered to run the meeting ,and to all I hope you had as much fun as I did
come on next year
Hawkwind ( chasing 220+ )
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200
Chris

Post by Chris »

Well done Hawk
I could'nt agree more. What a well run meeting, the weather came good and suddenly all you guys running 200. Next year I'm fitting a hire bussa motor in the ute and run 200 too. I had an absolute ball in the ute, just did'nt want to hop out, came home with a motor intact and the only real failure was a blown gearbox on my last run friday morning. ( Just did the big atmo tune up and it stuck in third so held it flat and ran 164 in third at 7500rpm) Next year I'll need a stronger weakest link. I wonder what Rod will use.
Seeya Chris
hawkwind racing

Post by hawkwind racing »

hey Cris thanks for that refill without it I would not have achieved 200 + Ill fix you up with a couple of coldies next year , 176 is not to shabby for an old foul coon you now have to chase that "other " XP LOL ,Ive now started in ernest on a full blown race motor and chassis for the old bussa and hopefully 230mph on N2O as no one has achieved that yet on a bike with N2O
now I have to get and do lots of O/T to pay for it
Gary
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200