NSW/ACT members

Go here for general DLRA News

Moderator: DLRA

hawkwind racing

NSW/ACT members

Post by hawkwind racing »

Is there any interest in another meeting ? I am interested in getting a serious effort off the ground for an airport style speed trial ,what im not interested in is me doing all the work , so if you are keen lets arrange a meeting for early sept ,if not let me know so I dont waste anymore of my time in beating my head against a brick wall
cheers
gary
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200
Dreamliner 200

Post by Dreamliner 200 »

Hey, i'm up for another meet, and as I don't have a LSR vehicle, I'm prepared to put my hand up to offer some help with any airport meet.

Got any where in mind Hawkwind?

He He :P Just worked out your sig. very good! 8)
DLRA Member 752
Livin' the dream!
BONES

Post by BONES »

Sorry Hawk, Ev and I would be at any meeting with you and lend a hand BUT we will not be here in september as we are going to the BUB meeting at Bonneville :lol: :D :) We'll be in contact when we get back
cheers Bones
gazza414

Post by gazza414 »

Definately interested Gary in the meeting and helping out.
1 FAST HAYABUSA 217.443mph so far
9 Official Timeslips over 200mph
Very much the apprentice
hawkwind racing

Thanks all for your responses, but due to some extreamly serious personal issues I now have , I will be unavailable untill further notice for any DLRA activities , when these issues are resolved one way or another Ill post again
Gary
Dreamliner 200

Post by Dreamliner 200 »

Doesn't sound too good Gary, sorry to hear that, hope it all comes good?

Let us know when you're sorted,

Graham
DLRA Member 752
Livin' the dream!
gazza414

Post by gazza414 »

hawkwind racing wrote:Thanks all for your responses, but due to some extreamly serious personal issues I now have , I will be unavailable untill further notice for any DLRA activities , when these issues are resolved one way or another Ill post again
Gary

WTF :roll:
Very much the apprentice
hawkwind racing

G'day blokes , firstly an explanation of my situation , My Wife is seriously ill and has been hospitalised for the last couple of weeks and most likely will be for some time to come ,as well as dealing with this Im trying to keep my small contracting busness afloat which was placed into financial stress by the failure of a busness i was working for , so not much time for anything else .
back on subject ,please blokes arrange a meeting to dicuss an alternate test /tune location and get a committee together ,I have been doing a fair bit of behind the scenes stuff , I have found a private airfield where the owner is more than happy to accomodate our use ,but there are problems with its suitability for our purposes , if anyone is interested email me lsr350@hotmail.com and I will pass on all the extra info I have so you blokes can decide if further efforts are warrented .
lastly my condolances to those LSR folk who have been injured and killed over the last couple of weeks ,and on a brighter note my congradulations to our members who won themselves a red cap ,well done Greg .
God willing I will return sooner than later to play with you bunch of crazy retrobates
Cheers
Gary
gennyshovel

Post by gennyshovel »

Jeez Gary, I hope the missus gets well soon, and everything else works out well for ya mate.
Tiny
Tiny DLRA# 484
Postiebike Racing , created & funded by TwoBob Engineering
momec

Post by momec »

Gary our thoughts are with you mate.
Chris.
Acme Racing #251
SPOOK

NSW/ACT members

Post by SPOOK »

I too would like to wish your good lady a speedy recovery and I hope the contracting business can claw its way back into the red also. Best of luck, Russell.
Dreamliner 200

Post by Dreamliner 200 »

Sorry to hear about your 'better half' Gary, made me have one of 'those chats' with the missus.

We are all so busy nowadays, and we just don't think about our health. Lillian and I are thinking about you both, keep up that positive attitude!

Best wishes...
DLRA Member 752
Livin' the dream!
hawkwind racing

Any progress on a NSW meeting ??? we need to get one up and running as I have some interesting news regarding a possible runways ,but it will need a concerted effort to secure
cheers
Gary
gazza414

Post by gazza414 »

nothing happened that I know of

most are just praying March will be ok

if March doesnt come off then I think we'll loose alot of interest
Very much the apprentice
BIG GAZ

Post by BIG GAZ »

I have a bit of time available to help organise a meeting. Where do I start?
BIG GAZ