2013 Rulebook

Moderator: DLRA

Dr Goggles

2013 Rulebook

Post by Dr Goggles »

Hi all,

What happened with the records section in the new rule book? I see BFL , BGL, FL but no GL..........?

I ran 191.xxxmph , then 192.xxx( which wasn't listed but hey) in 2010 in E/GL.

I haven't looked for anything else...is there a reason that it isn't complete?
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
BIG GAZ

Re: 2013 Rulebook

Post by BIG GAZ »

Don't worry, I am sure it was not intentional. Greg will have a look and will let you know.
Records management is a huge task in the club and it has fallen on Greg's shoulders to try to keep on top of it. Because it is all manual the job after Speed Week is nothing less than awesome. We are talking about doing some fancy stuff with the new TAG timing equip and the database so the records management is automatic, i.e we will know what the record for that class is before the car/bike leaves the start line and know at the end of the run whether it has beat the record or not. This then gives ample opportunity for follow up of protests while we all still on the salt with the vehicle present.
All in good time but!
GAZ
DLRA
Site Admin

Post by DLRA »

Sorry Doc,
Left out the whole class.
Have made the appropriate additions as well as re-checking the whole car records and sent to Gary to check, will then publish Rulebook v1.1
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor
Dr Goggles

Post by Dr Goggles »

I'm gonna sue!

Thanks Greg........I'm glad you do all the stuff you do, and I don't have to, I'm sure you're more patient than me. :roll:
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..