Motorcycle records

Moderator: DLRA

techracer

Motorcycle records

Post by techracer »

Hi

Just wondering if records are to be still updated for 125,175 and 800 etc or if no runs have been set. Also when can we expect 06 data to be presented?

Cheers
TR
Cheers
gazza414

Post by gazza414 »

Rome wasnt built in a day TR :lol:

They must be muddled up as much as the timing wire I'd say :D
1 FAST HAYABUSA 217.443mph so far
9 Official Timeslips over 200mph
Very much the apprentice
gazza414

Post by gazza414 »

Can someone let us all know who is responsible for updating the records and ammending those which are clearly incorrect.

thanks
Very much the apprentice
DLRA
Site Admin

Post by DLRA »

Who is responsable for updating records?

The committee.

Who is responsable for ammending those that are clearly incorrect?

The committee.

Just wondering if records are to be still updated for 125,175 and 800 etc or if no runs have been set. Also when can we expect 06 data to be presented?

The results were posted on the 2006 Speed Trials page on 23rd March 2006, what other "data" were you expecting to see?

It is not good enough to just tell Rob or Peter that this or that is wrong. They have more than enough to do and think about and you certainly don't see Rob running around with a pen and pad writing all this stuff down.

If you see something that you think is incorrect there is a correct way to go about notification.
To try and make this easy we have provided an online record ammendment form at http://www.dlra.org.au/resultsamend.htm
This prompts you for all the information you need to provide so that your request is offically recognised. There has also been reference made to how to lodge a request for amendment in the latest newsletter. If you can't do it online it must be in writing.

As far as updates to the car and motor cycle records pages, I was going to wait for the first batch of amendment requests to be processed. But I decided to use my long weekend to make some major updates to the site. So tomorrow there will be updates to the 2006 Speed Trials page, the Car Records, the Motorcycle records, an additional 78 new profile pages created, 113 profile pages updated with results for this year.

Lastly I ask you all to remember that all DLRA officals are volunteers, they are trying to do the very best job they can, whilst holding down jobs and looking after families, something that is easly forgotten.
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor
gazza414

Post by gazza414 »

The results were posted on the 2006 Speed Trials page on 23rd March 2006, what other "data" were you expecting to see?

It is not good enough to just tell Rob or Peter that this or that is wrong. They have more than enough to do and think about and you certainly don't see Rob running around with a pen and pad writing all this stuff down.

If you see something that you think is incorrect there is a correct way to go about notification.
To try and make this easy we have provided an online record ammendment form at http://www.dlra.org.au/resultsamend.htm
This prompts you for all the information you need to provide so that your request is offically recognised. There has also been reference made to how to lodge a request for amendment in the latest newsletter. If you can't do it online it must be in writing.

The data that we expect to see is the correct information.
I have lodged the ammendment form via email and also a written copy that was faxed. It would be appreciated to have some form of feedback as to whether this information was received and being reviewed.
I just looked at the motorcycle records ---are these final for 2006?
Very much the apprentice
Tux

Post by Tux »

Gidday,

I too would have liked some feedback about my requested change. In fact I would still like some feedback concerning the change. I requested a change and it appears the opposite was done, and I would like to know why.

I do appreciate the time put in by volunteers and I commend them on a big job well done.

Thank you, Tux
gazza414

Post by gazza414 »

Still no responses to emails etc after all these months... then in the mail comes the certificates for this year.... wrong info on them....

Just a joke at times how the communication works...... can anyone offer assistance?

thanks
Very much the apprentice
firemanjim

Post by firemanjim »

Gary, I was wondering if my one run where I broke the bike was good enough for a record??
gazza414

Post by gazza414 »

Jim, you mean they never recorded it...... email em and maybe after a year you might just get an answer

I still want my shirt back.....
Very much the apprentice
Greg Watters

Post by Greg Watters »

I can't even see Jim in the drivers section, was the run recorded ?
hawkwind racing

see what I can do

Post by hawkwind racing »

Blokes , I will make some enquiries and see if the M/C records can be sorted out , Ill get back after I see what is happening ,but remember its volunteers doing this thankless task ,they also have jobs ,families and other responsibilities
Gary
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200
gazza414

Post by gazza414 »

Hope you have more luck than us Gary

Found this to prove a point about Wayne Macdonalds ride --rode my bike all week in PP 1350 class and they have him down as MPS 1350
My bike is 394 and Waynes member # is 527

pic from the board

Very much the apprentice
hawkwind racing

progress

Post by hawkwind racing »

I have spoken to several ppl and things will happen soon ,I have one more member to speak to for approval , when this has taken place ,I will post the proceedures to register your concern, I will be responsible for all the motorcycle records ,past present and future ,so stay tuned
Gary
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200
Stayt`ie

Post by Stayt`ie »

thanks gary, as if you havent got enough to do,,,,,

i have photographic evedience of my claim to fame in 1350 mps/f,,,

had/have done the right thing and submitted the form on this website, as we were instructed to do....havent heard anything back....
First Australian to ride a motorcycle over 200mph at Bonneville,,,
gazza414

Re: progress

Post by gazza414 »

hawkwind racing wrote:I have spoken to several ppl and things will happen soon ,I have one more member to speak to for approval , when this has taken place ,I will post the proceedures to register your concern, I will be responsible for all the motorcycle records ,past present and future ,so stay tuned
Gary

Did something happen soon as you promised Gary?
Very much the apprentice