Xmas 2009 working bee

Go here for general DLRA News

Moderator: DLRA

PLUCKA

non compliant vehicles.

Post by PLUCKA »

Dr G

Lol :lol: :lol:

Yer thats my old mate from Wudinna that hasn't been able to see the lake since his accident in 1988. He thoroughly enjoyed himself and I reckon I got him up to about 6 k's

He has built himself a hot rod while being chair bound and one that I would be proud to own. very clever man

Yes the salt does look good and the interesting thing was the last full moon that just cycled did not effect moisture under foot that I could see.

Plucka
Dr Goggles

tide's out

Post by Dr Goggles »

Yes the salt does look good and the interesting thing was the last full moon that just cycled did not effect moisture under foot that I could see

probably means the water table is low, here's hoping( from our point of view) it's like that in March
...few understand what I'm trying to do , but they vastly outnumber those who understand why..
Cookey

Christmas Working Bee

Post by Cookey »

Just made the decision not to attend this years working bee.

I had planned a short visit to look at the options regarding the relocation of the long course in order to accommodate the proposed GPS short course layout etc.
Having some mates coming across from NSW for a visit plus the general lack of interest shown by the 2 course committee (of which I am not a member by the way) has led me to decide to stay home and spend what time is available working on my motor home.

All the best to those traveling up to the racers camp and wishing all DLRA members a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Cheers,
Tony Cooke
DLRA # 363